-80 Rep Points ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-80 Rep Points ...

Really ?! i may be a dick some times but damn i think iv done some good and contributed.
    Last edited by tutsuo; 08-23-2013, 01:51 PM.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

never understood the purpose of rep points. only points i care for are the seller points, which determines people expirences with a seller from the sites classifieds.
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
      Really ?! i may be a dick some times but damn i think iv done some good and contributed.
      Damn Im more of a dick then you, and mine is not neg LMAO.

Idk wtf you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Damn Im more of a dick then you, and mine is not neg LMAO.

Idk wtf you did.
        Me niether.. meh i guess its no biggie.
        Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Funny, if you hover over the rep block it indicates that you should be shot

I'm thinking of giving you more negative rep points just to see what the rep block says next.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
            Funny, if you hover over the rep block it indicates that you should be shot

I'm thinking of giving you more negative rep points just to see what the rep block says next.
            You bastered, LOL. As far as i know it doesnt effect my posting capabilities soo have at it xD plus i rather not be shot

Comment

You have been slapped by the god of cb7tuner, pray to the god by pm and maybe you will be saved

Or you can click Control Panel and look at all the feedback you have received.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Wasn't me. I knock off 100. See?

The rep system is pointless. It serves absolutely no purpose on this site. I only activated it because people wouldn't stop bitching about it. They wanted some sort of rating system, so I implemented it... and purposely didn't tell anyone how to use it.
                They wanted it to be used as a seller rating system, but I've seen MANY sellers with good reputations decide to turn around and scam the hell out of people. I don't want my site to offer ANY sense of false security when it comes to money matters. Hence all the hoops you have to jump through just to buy/sell on here, the Ebay section that offers some actual protection, and my overall attitude of "that sucks for you" if you get scammed.

The only thing I don't tolerate is flaming via the rep system... which I WILL ban for, because rep comments are anonymous. It's cowardly to flame that way. Some people find themselves banned for a week or two for a rep comment they left two months ago. I don't care how far back I go. You get banned when I see it.

Comment

I use the rep system as much as possible. It is a tool, so I utilize it. I think Deev knows that so my effect on anybody is minimal if any at all. I disagree with him on not teaching people how to use it, but I agree on no flaming through rep points either. I think with an explanation of how the feature works and "tougher legislation" the system will function as it should.

We need a title or phrase for the two red blocks....
                  '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Ralpie did eventually make a how-to thread for the rep system. As with all other instructions found on this forum, it was completely ignored.

Title added for 2 red blocks... let's see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      LOL. hilarious. Good title.

Comment

2 negative red blocks

"Tutsuo needs to slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol, and then be set on fire."

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Ralpie did eventually make a how-to thread for the rep system. As with all other instructions found on this forum, it was completely ignored.

I honestly now want to start a thread in the mod forum and vote on the remaining titles, LOL.

I'm still trying to get a HUGE cock....

Comment

I might make a thread in the premium section for that.
                            There are no more "openings"... I've created titles for about a dozen different ratings. tutsuo just happened to go below the negative rep limit I had planned on. I didn't expect anyone to have -180...

Comment

Yesss totally good idea.

Somebody just gave me rep, I got 3 boxes now.

Comment

Working...
                              X