help h22 or f22 block with h23 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help h22 or f22 block with h23 head

i dont want power i just want the look of the h22. which 1 should i do. i looking for the cheapest right now. and im on the whole h23 head on f22 block setup. do i just need the head and the power steering belt
    我愛我的本田

i just did some more research and there i believe is two different f23 engines. 1 is a sohc and the other is dohc. i want to put the dohc blue top on my stock f22 block is that posible or was everybody talking about putting the sohc head in the other threads
    我愛我的本田

Comment

The only two "blue top" engines i know of are the H23 vtec and the f20b. there may be some others but im not 100% sure. You can put the head on the f22 engine, Search for h22 head swap. both the f20b and h23 vtec share the same h22 head configuration, but they have minor differences. people are going to tell you that it's not worth it because of the f22's 8.8:1 compression and not being able to rev as high. This is just a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
        i just did some more research and there i believe is two different f23 engines. 1 is a sohc and the other is dohc. i want to put the dohc blue top on my stock f22 block is that posible or was everybody talking about putting the sohc head in the other threads
        The F20A came in dual and single over head.

Comment

an h23 doesnt look like a h22. for one the valve covers are shaped differently and one says vtec.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

put an h22 head on your F22 and pait the valve cover blue, that is the cheapest way

It will run you at least $400-500 bucks with quality gaskets, timing belt, chipped ecu, etc. So why not just spend a little more and buy an H22A or F20B or H23VTEC longblock?

Comment

Working...
            X