After market fuel pump installation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After market fuel pump installation help

I have an aftermarket fuel pump that I'm about to install. When I was looking for the access and looked at the manual, it shows me that I have to take the whole tank down first to get an access to it.

Is that the only way, or is there any access underneath the rear seat. If there is, how do you take the rear seat out. Thanks for the time.

gotta pull the tank down. hopefully, you're low on gas coz that would make it alot easier and lighter to work with.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Someone said that they changed it through the access panel for the sending unit. Doesnt sound doable.. but who knows.

Comment

Thanks guys. I was just hoping there would be and easy way. Good this is I just costomized a new exhaust system on it, so it won't take me long to pull it off. But still a pain in th a!! to do so. I don't understand why does it have to be this difficult.
        Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
          Someone said that they changed it through the access panel for the sending unit. Doesnt sound doable.. but who knows.
          you are talking about the gas gauge unit. you are going to have to drop it down like primo said

Comment

Working...
          X