well here's what i did.

disconnect the hoses and throttle cable

take off 4 nuts with a 12mm socket and unplug tps

take off 3 screws with a 10mm

what the guts look like

the infamous white "thingy". turn it clockwise until tight

how it should look after being tightened

reap the benefits: cold idle start

and the "warmed up and rippin on it" idle... gotta love the redline=)

..wait a minute! That whit thingy u are turning..with that cover..I have adjusted that before..but, it was on the driver's side..right next to the IAC. Just remove a screw, slide that cover around, and bend a paper clip to fit those divits, and twist..isn't that where mine is? I KNOW for sure there is one there..here's a pic..kinda small, but I got a MUCH larger one..cardomain is not good with big pics..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

My FIV is on the drivers side as well. I never knew you can adjust them. My fast idle is messed up so i'm gonna try this.

Comment

you guys totally lost me.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i thought something was kinda odd... i remember hearing about it being so simple for you guys to adjust it. guess its just different on h22's. cause there is no easy way to adjust without taking everything off as i did.

Comment

haha yeah change ur title to h22 lol!

so that solved ur little idle up problem we were trying to find huh...
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              you guys totally lost me.
              Same here
              U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                haha yeah change ur title to h22 lol!

so that solved ur little idle up problem we were trying to find huh...
                yea man, i had to do something. the next morning on coldstart it jumped to 2500 and was idling around 1300 still. going to my friends after work, it jumped to a warm idle of about 1600. then when i got home later that day, it was jumping up to 2000 then down to 1000. i realized whenever i drove hard it was rattling and loosening that thing out further. but problem solved

Originally posted by JailBa8
                Same here
                what are you guys lost on, mayb ei can shed some light

Comment

ur f22 i ffuked up lol...thats why it fuked up LMAO
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

hey dammit, im sick of you talkin down to me, just cause i have a messed up f22. think youre so damn special with your drl's. ok, i gotta go now... i need a tissue

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                      hey dammit, im sick of you talkin down to me, just cause i have a messed up f22. think youre so damn special with your drl's. ok, i gotta go now... i need a tissue
                      its not my drls that make me special, its my custom blow off valves that are activated by stupidity and gas

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Maybe these pic's could help, pretty sure thats what they's talkin aboot.
                        Attached Files

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

As soon as I can bear to be out in the cold long enough (maybe Saturday) I'm gonna try this! My idle has been terrible...

Will this take care of pulsing does anyone know? When my engine is warm and I'm at idle, it jumps from 1600 to 500 repeatedly... It's scary, because when it dips down low all my lights dim (I guess from the lack of rotation of the alt pulley). Now that the HIDs are in, I don't want to damage them!

Comment

div man. the one that is on the right on the f22a engine that is the cold idle valve. that takes care of the idle in the morning. now for the idle screw i haven't had any problems yet. i have heard that on f22a engines honda didn't do them good. i don't know about h series engines. but u can clean the sensor or whatever. other than that i don't have any idea man.
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Hey deev, tell us how it goes because mine is doing the samething.

Comment

Working...
                              X