Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22/H23 Dyno graph..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22/H23 Dyno graph..

f22a block (210k)
    h23a rebuilt head
    intake
    header
    stock exhaust
    p06 chipped (partial tune)
    msd ignition
    skunk2 gears (untouched)

im slightly dissappointed... but dunno if i should be.. im going back next weekend.. the stock exhaust has to be holding back power.. well see how much (going back next friday)... im going to get a crushbent 2.5" with a decent muffler.. to see how it differs in power..

note: Mustang Dyno... so dunno where that puts me on a dynojet.. supposeably mustangs read lower than dynojets.. (what rolo from cft) was telling me.. about 5-10percent less.. ill leave that up to u guys to deside what dyno u think is best for hp/tq

finally there's a f22/h23 dynograph.. so ppl can stfu about it.. lol.. impressive or not.. im glad its said and done...

II note... at 4k.. doesnt it look like it hits vtack! .. lol.. my powercurve is wierd...

comments welcome'd

Hybrid Theory

Praise The Lowered...

good u finally got a dyno on it, means i can send u a revised map. PM me your address please
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

not false.

Comment

Lookin good Carlos .

Now, go get those cams like I told you, and open the H23 head up a lil...get rid of the stock exhaust...and you'll be golden .

My basically stock 120whp single cam 1.6L is making you look silly ...it's all love though bro. Good luck, let me know if you need anything - as usual.

Nathan
        Nathan Morris

92 Accord LX - RIP
        92 Civic CX B18B1 Hatch - RIP (126whp, i/h motor)
        99 Civic EX Coupe w/ 1.9L stroker on the way, current at 121whp.

nonVTEC.com - Technical discussion for F, D, and H series nonVTEC tuners

H22Power.com

Comment

crazy cam lift here i come!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

bump for more comments

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

good shit, good cams...i saw the video of it to, it sounds/revs just like my f22b.

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

mustang dyno's are BS...

You have to be at least at about 145ish whp...

Good job though getting a baseline... now start modding modding modding and then go back and see the gains... don't trip over the actual numbers... not on a mustang dyno anyways...

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Good to see someone finally throw one up. I bet those cam gears will open up some good power just like they did on my G. Maybe you and I can arrange to meet with MRX and dyno tune next time I come down (possibly end of month it not beginning of March). Interesting how the power shoots up like that at around 4k. I look forward to a comparison ride *cough* race *cough*.
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

damn thats fucked up.

Comment

well if this swap is as easy and cheap as everyone is saying, then i think its justifiable for the power gained because that looks a lot better than what i am probably making lol...looking forward to seeing the mods and the next dyno on something other than the mustang...

Comment

Yeah from all the dyno posts ive been reading, Im sure your putting out quite a bit more than that, will be interesting to see what that exhaust does for you. Regardless, decent numbers Imo. one question...does the dyno reflect how the car performs...for example all the power at 5k?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

haha, finally. Thanks for the link los.

but damn, those numbers are kinda dissapointing. Hopefully on a dyno jet you're closer to 150ish.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hey man thats all most as much as me and i have a single cam...lol but is stock so that ok
                            92 accord dx....traded
                            97 accord ex....traded
                            93 civic si ....stolen
                            96 tercel ....sold
                            97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                            97 civic 4door b16 sold
                            04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

My reasoning for hating mustang dyno's goes much deeper than just numbers. I hate them because of the correction factor. Notice how the graph is EXTREMLY smooth. Looks like they gave a 3 y/o a crayon and told em' to draw a line. Thats terrible for fine tuning the torque line and seeing minor but significant changes between runs. Numbers don't matter so don't stress on like ricky said. Besides...u can easily make dyno's read higher/lower but the power curves will be constant
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X