Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battery Relocation

I would like to relocate my battery to the trunk of my 92 accord coupe

Does optima make a package for doing this or what?

what is required, and any links to a FAQ or a DIY thread would be appreciated!

thanks, will
    92 DOHC VTEC, bitches!

Relocating is not a very hard thing to do. What you will need is a battery holder thing, you can get them at pep boys or any auto shop, and enough 2 guage wire to run from where it normally sits back to the trunk. You will need to connect everything you have from the positive wire up front to the new wire, then run it down through the hole in the firewall behind the carpet by the passenger side and down under the door jams all the way back. Then connect to your new battery and find a good place to ground it to. You will need to sand away any paint from the surface you will be grounding to. Good luck.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Also summit has a battery box that comes with everything you need to do the relocation for 50 bux.

Comment

man, i was gonna get a Mr. gasket relocator box kit too, for 90. I gotta do this, since hte MSD system needs a home..

-A. Swift
        CB7 member number 137
        Black Doubt Crew member #2
        Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

http://accordinglydone.com/forum/sho...?threadid=1595
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You can get an Amplifier install kit with Either 2 or 0 gauge wire and a distribution block. It has everything you need. Then go to your local WAL-Mart and buy a marine battery box, If you don't want to order anything.
            Ace 22
            Criminal Intent Racing
            Orlando, FL

Comment

Working...
            X