X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB AMBERS....and amber help.

Hello,

I am planning on buying some bumper ambers from the other cb7 years 91-93, and want to know if the EBAY ones will match them?

I am also looking for places to buy online for the AMBER corners, and ebay had some onsale, any other places that have cheap shipping?

thanks..
    hahahahah

ebays pretty good for amber lenses, only thing is make sure you get the right year, 90-91 bumpers and corners are the same, and 92-93 bumpers and corners are different stlye than 90-91, so if you have 90-91 get 90-91 lenses, if you have 92-93 get 92-93 lenses, 92-93 wont fit on 90-91, and vis virsa. understand?

Comment

cool,

so 90-91 range for ambers corner and bumper..
      hahahahah

Comment

yup all u can gowith is 90-91, 92-93 will not fit as they are shaped different. i will try to link you to a site.

Comment

cool thanks.
          hahahahah

Comment

these people have a good price, no pic of your application but they do have them.heres corners.http://www.streetstyler.com/Cornerlenses.htm

i'll be back with more.

Comment

also try these people. the cheapest you will find is ebay, and i think there lenses are just as good quality as the rest. although you will pay just as much almost because shipping kills ya.http://www.showoffparts.com/mtx-09-693.html

Comment

street styler seems cool... i will inquire them bought shipping and what not... the aesthetics of my car isn't that important now, but ya.. thanks..keep em rolling.
                hahahahah

Comment

some more shades of ambers,,http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33708

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33708

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=6763bumpers
                  Last edited by 91accord4door; 08-19-2004, 05:39 AM.

Comment

awww i see i see..

i would have to buy a 'set' so it matches in shade. i wouldn't want something that contrasts.

the thing w/ ebay is i've only seen the amber corner and no amber bumper lights.

the other site above has both, but i wonder if the corner and bumper will be the same, i will ahve to ask them.. i want something deeper color rather than light.

anybody got pics of their combo? or suggestions?

thank you.
                    hahahahah

Comment

ya bumpers are harder to find, i am sure once people start seeing this they will be of more help, but i also like the dark contrast better too, if i were you i would order from the other site so you will recieve the matching pair, if that site has both then the contrast will match. up to you. good luck.

Comment

Do they sell amber lense paint?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

boo,..

the site that sells the corner and bumper together said that their is going to be light tinted amber..

i guess i have to look for one of those ebay, they are darker which i like..

thanks.
                          hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
                            boo,..

the site that sells the corner and bumper together said that their is going to be light tinted amber..

i guess i have to look for one of those ebay, they are darker which i like..

thanks.
                            sometimes the picture is off due to the camera...

i really like the j spec ones cause it looks near oem...they have a euro clear kind..iono its up to u.

just compare hsipping and cost..sometimes u find good deals.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

bump for ideas and more places.. and perhaps more pics from peeps who can help.

i am wanting AMBERS 4 sure, and a darker hue w/ reflectives in them versus the light ones.

thanks
                              hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X