The Official: WTF is Ralphie?!? Page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official: WTF is Ralphie?!? Page.

This is the official shout out for my man Ralphie. We don't know where he is, and we're about to put his mug on the milk carton. If you see him, give us a holla.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

I often wander what ppl are doin when they disappear...like do they temporarily forget about the site or what? I mean i'll admit, there are times when i cant get to the computer or have a busy few days, but im never usually away for more than a few days at a time. Some ppl i think just keep busy with their lives/school/work, etc. Like jsinger or heylookitsdylan...hardly see them anymore....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Alright, this is going on every Wal-Mart bulletin board across the World.

It's only for his good, and we wanna help.
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

hahaha....hell naw..man i dont know where the hell he is..ive been tryin to get in contact with him too...hmmmm....i might have to swing by the shop he hangs out at

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
        Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

hes probably busy...i was about to go and find 92wh22(gino) and kick his ass for my parts/$$ but he emailed me and said he had gotten caught up in work and forgot about the whole thing and hadnt even taken the money outta paypal so...some people just dont use the site as much..

..ever consider checking the "Who's online now" feature???
          *EDIT*^^ theres just something about seeing what everyones looking at..kinda like being god watching down.."joe-shmoe" is looking through members list...your seeing what theyre doing and they dont even know it
          Last edited by MikeW; 08-12-2006, 07:37 PM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/member.php?u=5595

says he was on today.

Comment

Rofl

Originally posted by Spartan1987
              Alright, this is going on every Wal-Mart bulletin board across the World.

It's only for his good, and we wanna help.

OMG wow thats the funniest shit ive ever seen! Damn ive been here..i actually check the site about once a day, usually at night cuz they got me on 3rd shift(1130pm-0730am) so i sleep all day and i hardly doo shit to my car cuz of it, im just trying to keep it clean and stuff. I just ordered my amber corners and when i get back from Fla whenever that is im going to send my stock lamps to that dude to blackhouse/yellow them. But the next mod should be the Fogs as soon as im sure i got everything i need...im petrified to cut my front bumper because the rear fog was too easy but that curve on the front fogs...jeesh i dont know...lol anyways damn ima be up on here....i got some questions and such i need to ask if i can remember and i wanted to do another DIY Soon...well as soon as i do something.

Comment

Working...
              X