extremedimensions.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extremedimensions.com

hey guys..i wouldn't recommend going to www.extremedimensions.com for your body kit or fenders or anything. i got my kit there and sent back my front and sides because they looked horrible and i got them from VIS then. the back looked ok so i kept it and it took about a month to get on and molded to the car. i also got my z3 fenders from there, and sent them back because they had to be cut in half to get to fit.

i would recommend getting Wings West or VIS. my hood is vis and it fit perfectly.

holla brothas..
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

hey thanks for recommending me to extremedimensions a while back when I was looking for a kit anyways i didnt end up getting one from there

Comment

Originally posted by Audio Accord
      hey thanks for recommending me to extremedimensions a while back when I was looking for a kit anyways i didnt end up getting one from there
      was that really neccesary? next time try and refrain from comments like that...
      DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
      PC: *searching*

Comment

Originally posted by pillypimpinit

was that really neccesary? next time try and refrain from comments like that...
        sorry man, I think he knows I meant it as a joke

Comment

yeah hopefully Steven and I can joke around about stupid shit because me and him are friends...if we cant be silly and joke around, I'll just stick full time with AccordTuner.com.

Comment

well i understand yawl are friends but i didnt think his comment was neccesary.. nor did it help with the thread at all.. its just the way the comment came across to me...
            DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
            PC: *searching*

Comment

lol..

Comment

once again sorry

Comment

Working...
                X