Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 G-Square Grille Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 G-Square Grille Fitment

For everyone wanting to know fitment of a G-Square grille on a 1990 4 dr, here it is:

*NOTE* it won't be staying on my car, so don't bother about commenting on getting it color matched or anything, just trying to show fitment

fits real nice,honda should of made the stock grill look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by black sunshine View Post
      fits real nice,honda should of made the stock grill look like that.
      tell me about it, how shit does the factory one look!

Comment

But you have 9293 headlights

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

it might just be me but it doesn't really look that good on a 90. i prefer my mesh backed factory grill colour matched BUT that Legend coupe lip is sweet.

i just need to clean mine up and swap it in place of the sedan one i have on.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
            But you have 9293 headlights
            i noticed this too
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
              but You Have 9293 Headlights
              x3........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

egg-zacary

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                  x3........
                  i thought so too when i bought them, the bloody rpm_garage guy told me they were jdm 1 piecers, which were 90-93, i asked him were they specifically for 90-91 and he said there was no difference for the jdm ones... oh well i like em

Comment

Originally posted by mannix_10 View Post
                    i thought so too when i bought them, the bloody rpm_garage guy told me they were jdm 1 piecers, which were 90-93, i asked him were they specifically for 90-91 and he said there was no difference for the jdm ones... oh well i like em
                    well, 9293s fit better with the G-Square, bumper line for 9091 and 9293 are similar, since the G-Square sits further forward than the OEM grille.

I posted up a pic of a G-Square on a 9091 JDM CB2.. gotta dig it up..

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                      well, 9293s fit better with the G-Square, bumper line for 9091 and 9293 are similar, since the G-Square sits further forward than the OEM grille.

I posted up a pic of a G-Square on a 9091 JDM CB2.. gotta dig it up..
                      let me give u a hand....

-My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

wait... I've got a 93, but I have seperate headlights/corners. Do I have 90/91 headlights in my car now? sorry if this is noob... but I'm noob to cb's. My car is a bit whacked up. Girl ran it into a bunch of stuff, so it needs a fender, and one of the outer corners... if I order some 92/93 stuff, will it be one piece (headlight/corners)?

Comment

if they're JDM headlights, then most of the time they are one piece.

there are some JDM 2 piece headlights too though, they just dont have the three nipples that usdm headlights do.

jack lee posted 90-91 jdm one piece headlights
                          mannix posted 92-93 jdm one piece headlights
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ahh. ok. so both of those are JDM one piece headlights... just mannix is using a 9293 in his 9091... got it! so are the JDM 92/93 one piece headlights bolt in to 92/93 USDM CB7's?

Comment

thanks Jack!

quickie, mannix's car has the JDM 1-pc headlights, they were available on both 9091 AND 9293 JDM CB1-4. The JDM CB6 and CB9 came with 2-pc headlights on both 9091 and 9293, because they were made in the US.

yes, they bolt right up.

head on to jack_lee's MR thread, he posted pics of a JDM CB9 with 2-pc headlights

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                              X