Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 Black Accord Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Black Accord Nate

This is when I first got the car in 2011 for 800 bucks.

Decided to sand down the car for new paint.

I bought new rims for the car to replace the ugly ones.

Paint was bad all around!

There was a small dent on the hood. I found a hood at the junkyard for 25 bucks

New hood was put on, and It was almost ready for paint

Ready to Paint!

I decided to go with black. I also replace the front bumper with a newer year accord, and also bought new bottom signal lights to go with it. Also the Acura Legend lip was added last minute.

Street shot

Here's a shot at night

All Clean

Love the way the front looks now

Compared to this!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Progress from 2011-13

Street shot

Yup pretty much it for now. I got most of my ideas for this car on this website
    The cars engine is all stock, has 217,000 miles on it, and I put in a new transmission last year, and the engine got rebuilt in 2011. I changed out the radio with a kenwood and kenwood/infinity speakers ( All four speakers were blown when I got the car). All the little mechanical problems I fixed over time and the car runs sweet now

Looks great. That black paint still looks wet!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

The 9091 lights and grille look so good with the 9293 bumper

Comment

U paint it yourself?? Looks great dude!
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

wow the paint job came out very good!
          MY MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

beautiful new paint. are you going to change the rest of the front end to match?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Looks awesome! Nice job, black looks great. 1990-91 lights grill fit well with the 9293 bumper.
              Hope the other way is true, going 9293 lights and keeping my 9091 bumper.

Keep on going with her!

Comment

Dude that looks nice! Turned out really great. Did you paint it yourself?

I'm now going to consider swaping my bumper to a 92 93 in the future
                visit vgruk

Comment

I had a 90 coupe. Love the 91 wag bumper, I never liked the 9293 bumper til I owned one.

Please tell me u still have the 14in swirly wheels. They r kinda rare, they r dealer asked optional wheels. Just like my double 5spoke wheels. If u didn't ask for it. U didn't get it!

The blk does look good. Just the door jams and the rest of the car will b blue. I like oem matched colors. I'm not 100% sure if cbs even came blk.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    I had a 90 coupe. Love the 91 wag bumper, I never liked the 9293 bumper til I owned one.

Please tell me u still have the 14in swirly wheels. They r kinda rare, they r dealer asked optional wheels. Just like my double 5spoke wheels. If u didn't ask for it. U didn't get it!

The blk does look good. Just the door jams and the rest of the car will b blue. I like oem matched colors. I'm not 100% sure if cbs even came blk.
                    Granada black pearl was the paint name if I'm correct. It was available on all years, tho very rare to see. At least from what I've seen it's rare.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      U paint it yourself?? Looks great dude!
                      No I paid for the paint and clearcoat and was painted for me by a friend. Cost 260 altogether

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

I had the door jams and trunk painted also And yea they do come in black, my neighbor has a 4dr in black from the factory

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                          Dude that looks nice! Turned out really great. Did you paint it yourself?

I'm now going to consider swaping my bumper to a 92 93 in the future
                          No I had a friend paint it And yea im actually happy I changed the bumper last minute before paint

Comment

Originally posted by Ispintechno View Post
                            Looks awesome! Nice job, black looks great. 1990-91 lights grill fit well with the 9293 bumper.
                            Hope the other way is true, going 9293 lights and keeping my 9091 bumper.

Keep on going with her!
                            Thanks!

Comment

Do u have the 14in wheels still?
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X