Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cappuccino Coupe EX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cappuccino Coupe EX!

Just got my 96 spec itr's. I think its coming together real nicee

Kevin, I mean this in the nicest way possible because I actually want to enjoy pictures of your car:

Stop trying to take these weird close-up angle pictures (the other thread also) where we can't actually see anything. You're showing us your wheels but you took the picture from an angle that you can't even tell what you're looking at. You have a cappuccino brown EX coupe. Show that thing off and quit trying to be Mr. Photographer.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      Kevin, I mean this in the nicest way possible because I actually want to enjoy pictures of your car:

Stop trying to take these weird close-up angle pictures (the other thread also) where we can't actually see anything. You're showing us your wheels but you took the picture from an angle that you can't even tell what you're looking at. You have a cappuccino brown EX coupe. Show that thing off and quit trying to be Mr. Photographer.
      Honestly i feel the same way about this picture lol, i didnt take it though. My friend took this and edited it and stuff so i just used this, its the 1st pic with new wheels on!. I'll be sure to "show it off" when i get a new phone lol.

Comment

damn that color is nice

Comment

Better pics! I wanna see that gorgeous thing properly
          My 91 ex coupe
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by kevinnc View Post
            this, its the 1st pic with new wheels on!. I'll be sure to "show it off" when i get a new phone lol.

You mean camera.

Comment

Moar pictures
              1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
              2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Looking good, just need better pics up.
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                  Looking good, just need better pics up.
                  Stole my words lol! In for more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    You mean camera.
                    I have a camera -__- iphone pictures come out decent quality imo

Comment

Working...
                    X