Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint looks like it almost matches perfect. keep the good work man

Comment

man does any of your cars stay stock height very long? i must have missed something but what happened to your green cb.
      Last edited by tommi; 06-11-2012, 11:36 PM.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        man does any of your cars stay stock height very long? i must have missed something but what happened to your green cb.
        They don't stay 4x4 very long. lol
        My green CB: blew first H22.. while putting 2nd h22 in attempted wire tuck with friend.. he left me with a mangled mess of wire.. i put the wires back as much as i could to get it running.. didn't have half of the sensors hooked up.. got fed up and tried swapping the whole entire harness (including dash harness) to 5-speed.. it got messed up somewhere along the line and couldn't get it running so I sold the H22 and trans AND ECU. so the green CB sits beside my house to use for parts at the moment :[

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Sorry about the green CB7...I didnt know the story either.

New CB7 looks good. Is the front bumper painted yet?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

No. lol
            It had that thick blue boat looking paint on it and I've put stripper on it twice but still haven't gotten it all off. I'm going to try to use a pressure washer on it.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Just wanted to let errrr1 know that she is still runnin good. I got 2 more stock wheels at a junkyard a few days ago cause I couldn't stand riding with 2 steelies any longer. I will be buying tires for the diamonds soon also :]
              I still need to paint the front bumper and put it on but here is a crappy pic of it with the full set of cleaned up stock wheels.

(Also I removed the silly pin striping!)

Comment

Looking good man. I was hoping you'd have the bumper painted/installed but wheels look decent.

Was it hard to remove the pinstripe? It wasnt easy for me when I had my CB7.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looks like someone needs AIRRRR in the rear? lol

"Cleft"
                  Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Me and my buddy used one of those pin stripe removing wheels on a drill. Like a rubber circle thing lol. So it was really easy.

and Yes I needed air. haha

Comment

It's almost there bro I cant cait

"Cleft"
                      Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Me either man! I'm lovin your wagon too! I just gotta wait a check or 2 for some tires for my diamonds.

Comment

I really appreciate it man... That mean alot to me, because I've been a fan of your sedan for such a long time. I remember when you first asked 1clean92 for his DRW specs. Quite honestly, your car and a few others played a pivotal part in the route of mine. So, to say the least i love your work...

What size tires are you getting? 195 40?

"Cleft"
                          Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                            Me and my buddy used one of those pin stripe removing wheels on a drill. Like a rubber circle thing lol. So it was really easy.

and Yes I needed air. haha
                            Those 3M eraser wheels work awesome but they make one hell of a mess.

Should also note I love those Diamond steelies. They're so badass.

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
                              I really appreciate it man... That mean alot to me, because I've been a fan of your sedan for such a long time. I remember when you first asked 1clean92 for his DRW specs. Quite honestly, your car and a few others played a pivotal part in the route of mine. So, to say the least i love your work...

What size tires are you getting? 195 40?
                              It's so awesome that you have followed my sedan.
                              This time I'm getting 195/45r16's. Wish me luck lol. I found a new set for less than $300 so I'm gonna get em. Hopefully within the next week. I'm going to paint the font bumper and put it on also. lol

Comment

Yea you can get that size pretty cheap... depending on the brand.. Federals and archilles go cheap

"Cleft"
                                Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X