Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 lx 5-speed coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 92 lx 5-speed coupe

As it sits right now.

That brings back memories... I had one just like that. 92 LX 5 Speed Coupe, Frost white with blue interior. It had set for 5 years in a field when i bought it.

Thats a nice accord! looks like you take good care of it. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thanks man yeah I try! It's a never ending battle in Nebraska though!

Here's what it looked like when I first got it, and up till now.

Comment

i like the way it looks now lower it and have fun with the low life lolol

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Man, I'm really diggin' the wheels in the first post. Drop it a couple inches and it'll kill. And, that looks like a Chevelle, is that yours too? Beautiful. Beautiful.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Are the wheels in the 1st pic 17's?? Needs a drop but nice

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm dropping it 2" all around and putting a set of nice tein shocks on it with adjustable coilovers from skunk 2. And also doing a h22 swap eventually with a nice turbonetics set up.

And yes the wheels in the first pics are how it sits right now and they are 17"s

That's my brothers 69 chevelle with a 06 zo6 Corvette 6.0 liter ls2 in it. That's my other baby! LOL its actually voodoo blue metallic off of the 08 g8 GT but it looks black in the picture. 485 Rwhp. N/a

Comment

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It's nice to see another member from Nebraska! I like those wheels, but needs moar low!
                  It takes a lot of money to boost an h22 safely. Do some research on that.

Comment

I love a nice clean cb7 and a coupe to boot! I want one.Keep up the good work on it!

Comment

Originally posted by (402) Accord View Post
                      I couldn't agree with you more. I'm dropping it 2" all around and putting a set of nice tein shocks on it with adjustable coilovers from skunk 2. And also doing a h22 swap eventually with a nice turbonetics set up.

And yes the wheels in the first pics are how it sits right now and they are 17"s

That's my brothers 69 chevelle with a 06 zo6 Corvette 6.0 liter ls2 in it. That's my other baby! LOL its actually voodoo blue metallic off of the 08 g8 GT but it looks black in the picture. 485 Rwhp. N/a
                      If it's an LS2 then it's not from a Z06. Not that it matters, but there's definitely a difference.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah, the LS2 was used in the base C6 and that last version of the GTO. Z06 was the 7.0 LS7. Still, one bad-ass swap.

Anything planned for the CB's immediate future, 402?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

i have a set of tein basics. and the original car i bought them off of. they ride super smooth. like first class smooth. nice to see another coupe tho!

Comment

Working...
                          X