Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Accord Coupe Ex Lets get started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Coupe Ex Lets get started!

5 Speed (4 if you count not having a 4th gear)

----Engine----

Ebay Header
    2.5" Exhaust down pipe back (Yes the flex pipe is 2.5')
    ?" Resonator
    Magna Flow Muffler

----Exterior----
    Fog Lights (Not installed yet)
    Rear fog light (also not installed)
    Rear all clear lights.
    Spoiler
    Dents :P

----Interior----
    Foglight Switch (Soon harness is set up just need the foggies)
    Integra White Clock
    Short Shifter Assembly Accwgnguy built for me
    Stuffies in the back window! :P

----Suspension/Wheels----
    Silver Rims Soon to be new Black smaller spoke rims ( Like my car savvy words!)

----Audio/Electronics----
    Alpine Cd player Ipod capable

----Future Plans----
    Front suspension.
    Engine swap from an oil burning 1cam to a nice 2cam
    Trans swap/rebuild.
    ABS delete
    Body work. Not really fond of the custom dents. The rust also has to go.

So I'm just getting into cars and All of the sudden My sister says she is gonna sell me her Fix em up 1980 Camaro T-top Z28.... But that is a different story! Then The next day I went to look at a car. Eric(Accrdwgnguy) was heart sent about an Accord for me! Being discouraged from one persons attempt to sell a heep of metal I did not have my hopes up! But we traveled an hour or so to go check out a Accord Coupe Ex and after much debate we got it(I bought it for only $500)! It defiantly needs some work! But we did the cleaning today and it dose not look to shabby! So here is some before pictures and I'll post some clean ones later!

First pic of my car!

Had to use a doughnut to get home tire was all bubbled! And it didnt even come with a muffler! Shit son!

Defiantly needs a tune up!

Back fender got a nice custom dent!

Now I can DITCH that Shattern SL1!!!! YAY!

This is the Shattern before it met the crusher! Buh bye!
    Last edited by JezzWolf; 07-19-2011, 08:25 AM.

Looks pretty good. Auto or manual?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

looks pretty good...WOW ENGINE NEEDS A LOT OF CLEANING....DANG!!!! THAT CB7 MUST HAVE BEEN SWIMMING INSTEAD OF DRIVING!!!!!!
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
        looks pretty good...WOW ENGINE NEEDS A LOT OF CLEANING....DANG!!!! THAT CB7 MUST HAVE BEEN SWIMMING INSTEAD OF DRIVING!!!!!!
        That ain't the half of it, the sun is washing out the image, it was black under there, we scrubbed it with a brush and purple power and a pressure washer, still brown on all the paint! Clean enough to work on now tho.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

OOps silly me its a 5 speed! I also forgot to add that it is a 1992!

And yeah I'm pretty sure It was swimming in a swamp before I got it I had a lot of scrubbing to do and there is still grudge!
          Last edited by JezzWolf; 07-31-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

congrats jess, you guys will have that bad boy cleaned up in a jiff, i have faith. if you guys need an extra hand wrenching ever let me know

Comment

Thanks! I can't wait to dig in and get greasy!!

Comment

She likes getting down and dirty

Comment

I Told You This Was The One Mann!! the interior on that thing was pretty clean too, just get rid of the cheap cd player and ur good to go! good luck on it
                  Last edited by Clean-CB7; 07-31-2010, 12:10 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I actually have a really good CD Player and Ipod hook up too! XD I got technology!!! Thanks for the tip on the car!

Yeah Today we cleaned the interior, Smokers I'm sorry if I offend you but your gross! I literally had a layer of smoke guck on the ceiling BLECK! I also dont like kids! Gettin shit mushed in to the carpet and seats! GAH! We changed the oil and Eric changed the spark plugs ... I helped a little! But the think that I doh'ed on was stripping the tensioner bolt. I got so pissed! So we gave up on that for now, maybe I'll return the parts and get tires... We started it up after and it smoked and made crappy noises... Before we started the tune up oil had leaked into the spark plugs bad!!! So it was a little nerve racking but after we ran it for a min or two the smoke cleared and it sounds great! Well besides the muffler missing! XD But we are installing a flow master tomorrow! Hopefully Eric will let me do most of the work!

Parts I'm gonna put in the car! (Minus the air filter and the front balance shaft seal there fine!)

Kinda clean but not tuned yet!

Valve cover painted and new sparks and wires!
                    Opps! Eric split some oil!

Seats son!

Me cleaning the Oh-shit handles!

All clean!

I wanna drive it around soooooo badddddd! After midnight ride right now!!! But its not legal yet! Damit!
                    Last edited by JezzWolf; 07-19-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I still think we should paint the wheels white. But I guess we can just buff them out...

Comment

Welcome to the site the coupe looks real good don't forget to sand the letters on the vc

Comment

Thanks! I don't think we should paint the rims white... Red or just buffing them would look good!

Haven't got to the valve cover yet not enough hours in a day!!!

I cant wait to work on it again!

Comment

Originally posted by JezzWolf View Post
                            Thanks! I don't think we should paint the rims white... Red or just buffing them would look good!

Haven't got to the valve cover yet not enough hours in a day!!!

I cant wait to work on it again!
                            Thats tomorrow, muffler and whatever else

Comment

clean. you guys plan on fixing the rust yourselves? Great start for 500 bucks. Wish i could get my hands on a coupe. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X