Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Painting rims.....in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannix_10 View Post
    kinda miss the silver already but up close they looked shiate
    could have always hit them with silver paint instead of the black...

not sure how you will paint your lugs, the paint will chip off when you try to put them back on...

Comment

Originally posted by ActAccordingly View Post
      could have always hit them with silver paint instead of the black...

not sure how you will paint your lugs, the paint will chip off when you try to put them back on...
      could have painted them silver to impress my mum? now thats love haha....as for lug nuts, could prime them then use engine enamel then use a high powered heater to cure the paint.....might work...or not

Comment

i liked them better silver but. tape off the lip on the other side so we can see what they look like with a polished lip.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

The black looks good, but there was nothing wrong with the silver. But ur SUV ride height is pissin me off.
          VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
            The black looks good, but there was nothing wrong with the silver. But ur SUV ride height is pissin me off.
            trust me, there was lots of things wrong with the silver. i have 1 rim to go which i might find time to do tomorrow and ill take some pics of how bad the silver is. scratched up to the shit, but with the black they look almost brand new

as for the ride height, im not putting the sussy in until i have put my legend lip on, then i can know if its too low or not, the car already scrapes when i drive into the driveway at work

Comment

i agree, it does kinda make the wheel look smaller. as for your lugs: idk if anyone else has heard of this before. dip the lugs in some royal purple oil and then hit it with a torch-from what i've heard it makes the lugs turn that burnt-titanium-muffler tip look. anyone else heard of that?

Comment

I like the black!
                Looks good!

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks great in black drop is asap

Comment

Personally, I think it looks great with the black.. I didn't like them so much when they were silver
                    Looks great.

Comment

drop it bro!! slap the lip!!! take the paint left on the tires off with a small wire brush and done. trust me once dropped it will look like a totally different car. i go for the black

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                        drop it bro!! slap the lip!!! take the paint left on the tires off with a small wire brush and done. trust me once dropped it will look like a totally different car. i go for the black
                        thanks bro, any word on those door handles i asked u about?

Comment

so u get an idea of what the rims were like before....only pic i had sorry and i had to crop it and resize majorly...
                          Attached Files

Comment

slapped the legend lip on today. looks much better, but still need to be dropped. thats the next thing which will be done. enjoy and let me know what u think with the black rims
                            Attached Files

Comment

I like the black and white theme. And once you get it lowered, it'll look WAY better. Hurry up and get that shit on there, son!!!! lol.
                              ~Built not Bought~

--member ride page--
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130234

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_1 View Post
                                I like the black and white theme. And once you get it lowered, it'll look WAY better. Hurry up and get that shit on there, son!!!! lol.
                                its happening just after new years. windows are getting tinted on the 5th Jan, lowered just before or just after, depending on how much its gonna cost to get put in

Comment

Working...
                                X