Clear All

nice job mang.....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

whoa mmike, that is truly amazing. your what makes this site so great. your love for the cb's are amazing! keep up the great work, can't wait to see what else can come along on your way of life with the cbs.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
        the story was alot easier to follow with pics mike...cause when u told me in person the 80 white accords that u owned confused me

quite the history though...my 2nd year anniversary with my first cb in is coming in jan
        thats why i made this thread... so i didnt have to try to explain it to people like that anymore much easier to follow this way..

Originally posted by lindiz
        Wow, you've been through alot of cb7's dude! It's interesting to read about each of them. How many of them did you do the LED dash conversion on? Your current cb looks very nice, def. my favourite of all you've owned... so far
        i only did the conversion for myself once, and i kept transferring it from car to car. i transferred my grey interior, including the dashboard and buttons and steering wheel (since the texture on my LX wheel and dash bezel was nicer than any other ones ive had) - so the blue LEDs made it as far as my auto H22 sedan. i havent put them into my coupe because im doing something custom, the only useful one that could carry over would be the dimmer knob, and the LED one has a cracked faceplate. im going to have to redo the coupe dash with new LEDs.

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        great job on keeping the accord alive and well, all of em. i've tried to keep up with your history since i remember your first one especially the insight kit wiring. it's been so long now but i'm glad you're still at it mike. from only knowing electronics to now full on mechanics you've grown my boy. awsome !

funny how you landed a coupe at the end. i've been told it's less prone to accidents . let's keep her that way mmmmkay?!
        timmy timmy timmy... yeah it sure is strange, especially for me. i always wanted a sedan, and once i owned one, i hated coupes. i mean sure they looked nice, but i thought the sedans looked better, and were more useful. believe it or not when i bought steves car, i was actually going to sell some of the parts, keep others (exhaust and motor), and sell his car stock, and put the motor on my sedan... but once i had it in my driveway and got to drive it around as my own, i realized how much better it is. its a phenominal car, and now i prefer coupes. imagine that? and ive been much better as far as accidents and falling asleep while driving is concerned... couple big changes in my life and im back at home, with MUCH less stress.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

there you go man. no stress. and stop fallin asleep on the road. lol.

Comment

Hmm..... I never knew your coupe was once an automatic. Very nice thread BTW.

Must be nice having all that space to park and store cars.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

great story Mike!

of your sedans, ive always admired #2. that grey interior fit SO WELL with what you had going on. the clean white exterior w/ no tinted windows, the clear lighting lenses on the exterior, the VC, and the ever-so-clean stock wheels.

the coupe, on the other hand, with the picture progress in your MRT, is too exquisite for words. ive run out of comments to leave.

WOW, that was a great deal on PM's car.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                great story Mike!

of your sedans, ive always admired #2. that grey interior fit SO WELL with what you had going on. the clean white exterior w/ no tinted windows, the clear lighting lenses on the exterior, the VC, and the ever-so-clean stock wheels.

the coupe, on the other hand, with the picture progress in your MRT, is too exquisite for words. ive run out of comments to leave.

WOW, that was a great deal on PM's car.
                thanks keith!

my #2 sedan is what really set my love for cb7s. i learned a lot on the LX, i learned how to drive, i learned how to swap, i learned how to rip into the interior... i just... never loved the car. in fact, id look at it and get pissed that i owned it. the EX sedan is when i first learned to do things RIGHT. i took so much time putting that motor in, i kept it spotless... and i actually grew to really like the sedan alloys. dropped with a matching, contrasting theme, i thought they looked fantastic and i was never in any rush to buy new wheels. i think having the chrome trim black added to it. i miss that car a lot. while i love mine, that was MY car.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i liked the story a lot. i didn't know you went through so many cb's, that's crazy!

Comment

damn mike, you get a hardy meter for all of that:

later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I absolutely loved the plate on your LX. Best plate EVAR.

You know one time I tried to explain to a friend your CB story...it was so much harder without this thread.

I never knew about the visor thing, that's sweet.

Comment

so many nice accords..I'm glad you have stayed in the game this long, you give hope to people like me who want to keep their accord as long as possible.

Thanks Mike
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

haha Mike I should post my story up =) ive had 5ish cb7's then my other cars lol

Comment

Wow, that's impressive..... You are passionate about the CBs, probably more than I'll ever be.
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                              Wow, that's impressive..... You are passionate about the CBs, probably more than I'll ever be.

Im second on the list. I wish I just wasn't lazy and had a job to do something to them

Im a cb7 for lifeer..

Comment

thats a extensive cb7s u have there ...

am kinda likin the frost white now...but pewter grey metallic FTW

Comment

Working...
                                X