No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want that interior for my coupe so bad!
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

With my white coupe finally selling, this will soon be getting quite a bit of attention. I've been cleaning my storage and organizing the stockade of parts that are waiting to be installed on this thing, but so far, the first mods are:

- Windows tinted
      - Rota wheels installed (the stock wheels are nice, but the 12+ year old tires were unsafe and had to go.)
      - Clear bumper lights
      - EDM clear corners
      - Aluminum half radiator (the OEM one finally corroded through)

Next in line is suspension - Koni Yellows with Neuspeed Race springs. Stay tuned for future updates!

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-22-2014, 01:41 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Mike, you free to lend a hand next weekend?
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Seeing this just made my sunday even better

Comment

Lol every time I see this car I get mad you took that thing from right under my nose in Florida, I was looking for another cb because mine has a little rust spot in the rear quarters.

But it couldn't have gone to a better owner, can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Looks good on the rotas. diggin' the look of your coupe so far...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Good to see you back in the cb7 world. I myself just got my 8th cb7 and enjoying every bit of it.
                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Still not bore with CB, Mike?
                  -My Member Ride thread-
                  -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                    Still not bore with CB, Mike?
                    Not yet!! Still some big plans in the future for this thing

Current cars:

Comment

i better see some action shots of this thing on Pikes Peak.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Someday I want to see a picture of just your stockpile...nothing more than a room FULL of Honda parts.

There's absolutely no way you couldn't fill up a full room with what you've got laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                          Someday I want to see a picture of just your stockpile...nothing more than a room FULL of Honda parts.

There's absolutely no way you couldn't fill up a full room with what you've got laying around.
                          trust me, that picture is coming soon! the car is in it own garage space now, with nothing else in there besides my tools and all my CAR PARTS EVERYWHERE

unfortunately i had to drop some of the larger pieces for my move across the country.. no longer have the prelude seats, stock grey interior, coupe trunk lid, stock alloys, etc. But all the rest of the goodies are here, I just need to finish unpacking everything, and then a photo will be happening!

looking forward to being able to getting some work done on this thing...

Current cars:

Comment

Good stuff.

I just got quotes to get my CB shipped to me.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I was just gonna ask if you still had the stock alloys. You have more stuff than what I have in my garage?
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                                I was just gonna ask if you still had the stock alloys. You have more stuff than what I have in my garage?
                                Believe it or not, I might have to say yes - more stuff than what is in your garage. The pile included: aftermarket parts, motors, transmissions, heads, bumpers, 2 full interiors, 7 sets of taillights, 3 sets of JDM CC, carpets, tons of exterior parts, wheels & tires, doors, trunk lids, window glass, piles of engine parts (5 AC compressors, piles of distributors, EGR valves), manifolds, an exhaust, axles, oil pans, calipers and suspension, plus 2 stripped cars worth of control boxes and smaller items, and TONS of bolts. All of this stuff took up space in the garage, shed, under the porch, in my room, and in the utility room. I had enough parts to repair any of my own or my friends cars, without hardly spending a dime.

I've since reduced it by quite a bit! Sold the majority of the stock/OEM parts that I had around, and I sold or scrapped most of the big items. I only kept the things relevant to my current (and only) coupe, and maybe a single spare of key items that may break. I've collected a number of items since I've moved, but it still doesn't compare to what it used to be. Once I finish building this car, the pile should be reduced to pretty much nothing. I do still have the stock alloys, without tires.

Anyway just wanted to give an update on this car...

Surprised I never posted these pictures, but on the road trip to Florida for AFM last year, my tire blew out on the highway. Guess that's what I get for driving on 12-year old, dried out tires. I replaced that single tire, made it home, and that was what prompted the install of the Rota Slipstreams.

Fast forward to a few months ago, and I took the Accord out to Denver, CO to search for apartments in person. I loaded my H22 into the passenger seat, and the engine hoist and tons of tools and car parts into the trunk. The car was squatting so low that the Apexi exhaust would scrape on almost every single bump in the road!

The 2000-mile drive at that height shaved down the lowest point of the exhaust, the flange near the rear wheel. The more it shaved down, the less it scraped!

It survived the trip, and I found an apartment with a garage, and finally parked the car in its spot. Hasn't moved since, as it's now winter. I will be trying to get some work done on it this winter, but I plan to at least to get moving with it next summer, at the latest.

Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-24-2014, 03:15 AM.

Current cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X