Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet coupe so fresh and clean.

Comment

thanks! been slowly pulling it together, school semester began again, so its slow and steady now haha
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        thanks! been slowly pulling it together, school semester began again, so its slow and steady now haha
        I know how that is.
        Lily is looking good! Whatcha got planned for her next project?

Those Japanese goodies are baller!

...is that ET shirt glow-in-the-dark?
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

did u get any bape clothing from japan???
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
            I know how that is.
            Lily is looking good! Whatcha got planned for her next project?

Those Japanese goodies are baller!

...is that ET shirt glow-in-the-dark?
            thanks! she's gonna get a front-end facelift soon, I just bid-sniped some 9293 fogs for her today on ebay, won the set for $129 shipped! that, and i'm waiting on some other front-end goodies:

1) some JDM one-piecers (i finally cracked and decided to get some, haha)

2) g-square replica and JB weld my "Junction Produce" badge onto it using maury's DIY.

3) i have a 91-93 legend coupe lip waiting in my garage that needs to be sanded (it was painted before) and in the meantime i was able to find a 94-95 legend sedan lip and will probably have that on for a while.

it sucks that all these goods start popping up right when i need the money for school, but eff it, it ain't gonna be around later, so why wait! (theres some rims on ebay that are very nice, i've been trying to find some in the style for hella long. if i win the bid, i'll post up pics after. they look like merc wheels, yeee)

haha fasho, that was one of my main priorities when i went to japan too:

in order of importance

1) see host family from exchange program again
            2) get JDM car goods, as much as i can fit in my suitcase, lol!
            3) go sightseeing

that pretzel knot and tassel combo cost me about... $155+. >_o' coulda bought a Wii with that, haha

That E.T. shirt, hahaha I think its some sorta light reactive material. it doesn't glow, but it changes color; when its in daylight, the moon gets brown, and when its darker, the moon gets all blue and teal and shizz hella fast, haha it's hella sick

how's school and your ride coming along joshy? i been lookin' at your all black interior conversion, hows that coming along??
            Last edited by P5ylance; 09-09-2010, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              did u get any bape clothing from japan???
              hahah ahhh, man nahh but in one of these shops out there (it's kinda like a ross/thrift store place, but you can find hella sick stuff for cheap. its where i found two sets of car curtains and that 8G accord RC car), there was a BAPE showcase! all things bape, enclosed in a glass showcase. and damn it was expensive haha, the most expensive thing in the store

they got skechers out there that are hella clean though, I'd rock em if their sizes weren't so small. Sriracha/ Red Rooster Hot Sauce Skechers!? HELL YEAH.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Eggers gonna egg.

Some haters egged me and my brother's car a couple nights ago dammit.

anyhooo, some pics i snapped a couple weeks ago! enjoy!

my current grill in the meantime. i painted it to resemble the Civic SI, the wings aren't as broad though.

my maplight

made a thing for my glovebox to cover up my documents and make it look cleaner. elmer's foamboard yeee!

Comment

your ride called. she wants her fogs installed asap.

Comment

oh man i never noticed you had fogs!!

lol yahhh mann, i cant wait to get them! tommi just sold me some window regulators too, bouta replace this junky passenger side regulator with a better one

on the back of the bumper, theres an outline of where to cut out for the fogs, right?

and i'd love to put everything on, but i have to park outside cuz the garage is full. my neighborhood is getting hella grimey all of a sudden, so it might be a while before i slap on those fogs or jdm headlights. there's been some haters coming by, and Lily got egged a couple nights ago and hit my brother's fit as well. smashed that egg right between his spoiler and the car. theres also this shady ass group of high school dropout kids on the corner house in my neighborhood. i suspect them, cuz they're always mugging everyone who comes into the neighborhood that way, but i've no proof. I used to know one of them, haven't seen him in school since middle school. there goes his life.

I'LL PHOTOSHOP THOUGH.
                    Last edited by P5ylance; 09-09-2010, 03:32 AM.

Comment

yeh if ur bumper is still the oem one there is a faint outline of where to cut if not oem bumper ur s.o.l. but there are templates on here if thats the case.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Dag no further mods.. come on you know this car is to irresistable not to put those other parts on lol.

Keep her classy and clean

Comment

map light is sick.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

my fogs were installed on the original purchase date in 1992 by my grandpa i wish i could here the stories but he past away 2 years ago

Comment

So i went to the JY today and I got a couple things for my car. consolation prizes, since i didn't find what i really wanted, and those were some coupe side mirrors so i can swap the housing on these JDM PFMs i got from a member on the forums

1) antenna wire (from deck to antenna) cuz i cant pick up any reception with my current one
                              2) plastic trim that goes around gauge cluster and the vents and the entire center part, cuz someone had already done all the work of removing it and just left it there. I'm gonna TypeG that shit and polish it til it shines!

I need to find a new IACV. I think mine went out. does anyone know how i can test if one is working or not? and most importantly, HOW does an IACV go bad? does anyone have a working one they'd be willing to sell me? PM me if you do pleeezz :3

Tommi, yep i saw those outlines on the bumpers out there, i knew i remember reading something about it, just wanted to make sure

Maury, haha i know, i hella wanna put those new parts i have lined up (im currently watching some sick rims on ebay, i cant believe i found them in my bolt pattern and in the size i want..waiting to swoop in on them)! ever since i swapped the h23 plenum onto it she's been having the shits though and idle issues galore came up and i've done everything i can think of to fix it. tomorrow my friend finally has time, and i'm just gonna bring it back to stock with his help and sell off my h23 plenum so i can buy myself a wii for Metroid Other M. thankfully though, this school semester i have friday COMPLETELY OFF from school and work, so i've designated that day to be "spend time with lily" day, haha hoping to finish up my door panels sometime soon, been aching to get back to my reupholstery project!

f20a, duuuuude the foglight is so convenient haha! i like how it looks too, the car felt like it was missing something there, glad to fill the void

agol, sorry to hear that bro. but you've got cb7tuner in your family's blood, as noted from your grandpa tricking out the car from the get-go with the fogs! good taste, hehehe

more updates will come, it's been a little daunting since my car has been acting up. but I definitely got a lot of stuff in store for this car and this MRT keep in touch!

Comment

wow, I like the latest shots of your car, especially with the polished alloys. excellent work!
                                Also, if I may ask, where did you get those chrome gauge rings? They remind me of the E90 3-series.
                                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X