Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello from the 757!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the 757!

Iamninja28 here, and ill begin my intro with my all stock CB7:

I live near Langley Air Force base and joined these forums to find clean mods and find other local CB7 owners to meet with and just drive around.

Anyway, Ninja here, clean green Honda machine, just trying to say Hello.

Welcome, Check out this link:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=191921

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
      The site says i have insufficient permissions to post on that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by iamninja28 View Post
        The site says i have insufficient permissions to post on that thread.
        It's probably because you are new. Just keep that link in mind once you have access. It's members in the 757.

Comment

Alright, ill make sure to do that.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Once you hit 30 posts you will have more access within the site. Your post count will go up based on questions and replies you leave in the other beginner sections. Keep in mind that you should be contributing in a positive productive manner. Leaving nonsense might get your post count reset.

Welcome to the boards. Your car looks pretty clean, paint looks good from what can be seen. How do the rear quarters look? Any rust yet? It's an area to watch for rust. Is it an auto or manual? What type of mods are you looking for, looks or performance?

By the way, get that thing current on inspection. Tickets suck.

Comment

Its an older picture (last november) but its still just as clean, no rust, 151k miles, all stock (except the sound system), and the inspection is current. Im looking to do an H22a swap with a performance auto tranny, i plan on reffitng a cold air intake i used to have on the motor (took it off to get rid of fart can noise). And im looking for a new muffler ($75 budget) for one that rumbles and purrs, not one that sounds like a lawn mower. Im also going to put 15" Enkei Gold Classics to match the green w/ gold pin stripe the car currently has. Im avoiding Euro lights, i prefer OEM, but im desperately trying to find yellow driving lights that i see most of these ricers going around with. I dont like rice, but i love those driving lights.

Comment

Looks clean man. I always liked green on our cars. Im excited to see the enkei classics as i was thinking of getting them in black. More pictures??

Comment

Working...
                  X