Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

sleeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93redcb7 View Post
    so i feel as if using one of these on the return line of the IACV going to the turbo then to the thermostat housing seems like it would be a easy way of doing it
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russell-6703...RSaVUM&vxp=mtr
    Yep. In my case i don't use the coolant for the TB too.

also im guessing you have to ditch the windshield washer tank? or is there a smaller one that fits?
    Correct, I ditched mine. No room for any other one.

has anyone used the treadstone performance intercooler piping kit? im wondering how it fits, and i likely wont be using the intercooler that comes with it, as i have a large greddy IC, just depends on how it fits

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...ler+Piping+Kit
    this is the one im referring to.
    anyone? Speedfactory no longer does "custom fab" work any more and they were the ones that were going to do my fab work. I can do my downpipe as i have a welder to do stainless, but i dont have the equipment to do the IC piping nor have i ever welded aluminum.
    or any other kit that is pretty close to "drop in"
    That's the exact kit I bought. Can't remember if this was the site, but that's the one I bought. One corner piece had to be fabbed up to make it all work.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Yep. In my case i don't use the coolant for the TB too.

Correct, I ditched mine. No room for any other one.

That's the exact kit I bought. Can't remember if this was the site, but that's the one I bought. One corner piece had to be fabbed up to make it all work.
      i looked through your car page, is it the pipe right where the windshield washer tank is supposed to be?

Comment

graham, nc?
        spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
          graham, Nc?
          Wa

Comment

ended up getting the treadstone performance IC piping kit, it all fits great besides the corner piece on the drivers side that connects to the intercooler
            you do have to make the hole bigger on the passenger side near the battery though

Comment

finally got everything buttoned up, got it dyno-tuned at richtuned motorsports in auburn WA, did a great job

Comment

cant see the picture. what did you make?
                spin city

Comment

He made 403.2. He posted results in king of boost thread.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                    cant see the picture. what did you make?

sorry about that forgot to update here

https://i.imgur.com/D8FCYJ7.jpg

Comment

So how is it doing now? Any changes made after being on the road for a while?
                      Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                      01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord View Post
                        So how is it doing now? Any changes made after being on the road for a while?
                        machine shop that i originally used ended up messing up on my piston to wall clearance on one of the pistons so it actually has 96.5mm pistons and has been re-tuned since then and made 424.5/370. Rather than that i havent made any changes.

Comment

Working...
                        X