Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221085547272

These are what I got. About three days from pay till received. They look identical to functions sockets.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/221085547272

These are what I got. About three days from pay till received. They look identical to functions sockets.
      Appreciated! I'll def. order these up.

Comment

Thought I'd share some random photos from these beautiful days of sunshine we've been having. Truly one of the hottest summers we've had in a long time.

Comment

Nice. I've heard the east has been having nice weather. Ontario has been ridiculously hot.

Even out west here, we've had several weeks of constant 28-35c weather.

So glad the wagon has AC lol.

Comment

I went for a tour to port hood yesterday man what a place to go swimming, the weather been pretty great

Comment

yo i thought i throw this at yea, i'm going to direct tire in port hawksbury, there charging me 59.95 for a full alignment alot cheaper than that fellow in antigonish, check antigonish and see if there's one there, i'll let yea know tuesday how the alignment went, i'm hoping these guys are better, also I had good conversation with one the guys worked there, he told me i quite possibly need a camber kit for my car even tho it's not dropped, i dunno if this true, but he told me he'll put it on the machine, so i guess we'll find out lol...

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                yo i thought i throw this at yea, i'm going to direct tire in port hawksbury, there charging me 59.95 for a full alignment alot cheaper than that fellow in antigonish, check antigonish and see if there's one there, i'll let yea know tuesday how the alignment went, i'm hoping these guys are better, also I had good conversation with one the guys worked there, he told me i quite possibly need a camber kit for my car even tho it's not dropped, i dunno if this true, but he told me he'll put it on the machine, so i guess we'll find out lol...
                He's wrong, or your OEM springs are sagging a lot He's basically saying that a OEM vehicle needs a camber kit. Sounds like he's trying to get some $$$ from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  He's wrong, or your OEM springs are sagging a lot He's basically saying that a OEM vehicle needs a camber kit. Sounds like he's trying to get some $$$ from you.
                  Maybe, but... Tires wearing faster than normal gets expensive quickly.
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    Maybe, but... Tires wearing faster than normal gets expensive quickly.
                    x2, tires are getting costly, he did tell me it to could be from spring sag, i mean i'm pretty sure suspension is all original, but if it's what i need to correct the problem then i guess so be it....

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      x2, tires are getting costly, he did tell me it to could be from spring sag, i mean i'm pretty sure suspension is all original, but if it's what i need to correct the problem then i guess so be it....
                      True. You may run into the issue of needing to replace your shocks/springs soon too. May benefit you to just find some low km OEM springs and pop them in (although that is costly as well unless you do it yourself).

I started the valve cover project tonight and wow. I'm glad I started it. When I pulled the plug wires my #4 was an ocean of oil. Seriously, I could not even see the spark plug there was that much oil in there! At first I was like, wtf. Spark plug tube seal was my initial thought, and I didn't want to get into that! But when i started checking things out I noticed something.... I'm guessing the car was like this for a long time, but everything was sealed so there was no issues.

Did you spot the problem

Comment

Thought I'd share some random photos from these beautiful days of sunshine we've been having. Truly one of the hottest summers we've had in a long time.

damn i need to move to canada haha

love the wheels and valve cover dude, cool car

Comment

Originally posted by Amiss View Post
                          damn i need to move to canada haha

love the wheels and valve cover dude, cool car
                          Thanks man

Comment

*whew*, napa has the upper tube seals for a H22. Was the ONLY store that could get them. I thought I was going to have to order them online for a min.

Comment

*whew*, napa has the upper tube seals for a H22. Was the ONLY store that could get them. I thought I was going to have to order them online for a min.
                              Yea, I ended up having to order a intake manifold gasket for my mothers cb cause no place sold them in the nish, lucky found them on ebay, her car has a major air leak, hitting like 2000rpm at idle, not good on the motor thats for sure...

Comment

I can see why people would wanna leave this chromed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X