Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can I buy rear stabilizer bar end-links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy rear stabilizer bar end-links?

I'm trying to install the rear stabilizer bar from a 94 accord EX on my 92 LX. I got a bar and the sub-frame (which already has holes for the brackets) from a salvage yard, but I didn't grab the end links because I figured I'd just buy new ones, but now I can't find anywhere that sells them. Any ideas?

Doesnt look like you can buy them separately except for Ebay.
    Mine came with the progress sway bar, Best mod so far.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=107

Comment

Calm down Swiss, this is actually a valid "where can I buy" question. It's not like he is asking where he can buy "mad phat exhaust headers that make my car dope and loud fast."

My honest answer is to go to rockauto and buy them for the 94 model you got the donor parts from. Beyond that you can get them from energy suspension or any other poly bushing company.

My question to you is why go this route (CD5) over a subframe from a CB7 or Acura 3.2 CL that has larger diameter sway bars and should bolt up easier.

Comment

The subframe for a '94-'97 Accord is going to space the rear lower control arms apart by 30mm so you'll need the knuckles from that same year range of Accord as well. If not, you'll have to bend the lower control arms closer together where they attach to the knuckle and get the 221mm through bolt into them. Your alternative to purchasing knuckles is to get a '90-'93 Accord EX/SE rear subframe as they space the lower control arms correctly.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

endlinks, dealer.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X