Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was your reason

Comment

You guys are determined to get it out, arent ya? Well, im not going to. Not now anyway.

For now, what ive said is what ill say. Shit hits the fan and people get mad. They say things they shouldnt have and sometimes what they say is too much. I dont know how to recover from that. What do you do when you've gone too far?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Comment

When you went off at the person, about the issue, Was what you said to them the truth?
          I've gone off at people before, and sometimes taken it too far I guess, though all of what I told them was the truth.
          Somethings just need to be said sometimes, and in the heat of the moment it all comes out.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

You admit when your wrong.
            You have to say exactly WHAT your sorry for...without any "but you did" or anything like that.
            My Dad used to say, "If you say "but" after an apology, it is no longer an apology."

If you had reason to be angry, and you apologize in this way, you are more likely to get the apology YOU deserve too.

That's the best I can give you, with what you gave me.
            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
              Yeah, pretty much, lol.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
              When you went off at the person, about the issue, Was what you said to them the truth?
              I've gone off at people before, and sometimes taken it too far I guess, though all of what I told them was the truth.
              Somethings just need to be said sometimes, and in the heat of the moment it all comes out.
              Um...yeah. I mean, nothing i said was a lie. I think im just pushing too hard for answers i either already know or am hoping to hear differently. Like im told one thing, which i think is a lie, so i try and try and try to get "the truth" out and i think i really just wanna be told what i wanna hear. It's a vicious cycle, i know.

Ive just been lied to so much that not only do i have trust issues, but even when im told the truth, i dont believe it. Or i dont know if i can believe it and i end trying to make things worse than they really are.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                You guys are determined to get it out, arent ya? Well, im not going to. Not now anyway.

For now, what ive said is what ill say. Shit hits the fan and people get mad. They say things they shouldnt have and sometimes what they say is too much. I dont know how to recover from that. What do you do when you've gone too far?
                Dude, TRUST ME, I have been there...done the same. I've never been physical with my wife, but instead I take it out on things like doors, kitchen drawers, picture frames, shit that is sentimental to her....and THEN I proceed to scream at her to clean it all up. And she does.

There is nothing you can do when you go too far man. You just have to cool down and let her cool down. Once both of you have a calm head, THEN you can talk rationally.

My wife did get her mental evaluation and they said they have no doubt she's bipolar. The other night was insane...she did something she shouldn't have...that she promised me she would never do. I got pissed off and confronted her about it but I was letting it go....she doesn't know when to let it go. She keeps instigating shit and I sat there in bed and said goodnight. She said "you're making me want to go hurt myself" I said fine go ahead....and she sure did. She beat her head with a frying pan and then whipped herself with a spatula...it got to the point where she was going "ah....ah" because it was hurting. Needless to say, I couldn't put up with the shit so I went into the kitchen and broke the spatula in half. I then proceeded to take all the knives out of the drawer and throw them across the room....one of them even got stuck through the sliding door blinds. I took out the drawers and slammed them as hard as I could on the kitchen floor, one by one. She was screaming at me to stop and I kept taking them out....and the last one I just held there and stared her straight in the eyes and watched her beg me to stop, yet I did it anyways. Sent pieces flying everywhere.

It was a bad night....but can I take it back? Nope. I fixed most of the drawers, but there are some nasty gouges in the hard wood floor. Knives cut up the walls and I ended up breaking some picture frames. Can't take it back man...but can't dwell on it either. Went to bed and the next morning, SHE apologized to ME since she instigated everything. I let it go and it's over now. But I will say....there's nothing you can do except say sorry and let everything cool down.
                VIP Status.

Comment

Um...yeah. I mean, nothing i said was a lie. I think im just pushing too hard for answers i either already know or am hoping to hear differently. Like im told one thing, which i think is a lie, so i try and try and try to get "the truth" out and i think i really just wanna be told what i wanna hear. It's a vicious cycle, i know.

Ive just been lied to so much that not only do i have trust issues, but even when im told the truth, i dont believe it. Or i dont know if i can believe it and i end trying to make things worse than they really are.
                  Ah so you were trying to force someone into giving an answer that they diddn't want to give you?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I know your pain my dude....it's a battle to go up shit creek with a paddle.
                    VIP Status.

Comment

Ahhh. Forget what i said.
                      You have to be dealing with a rational woman for that to work.
                      I remember your story now....

Man, GET OUT OF THERE. It is only going to continue to get worse. and the next time she is smacking herself, threatening harm to herself, ect.
                      LEAVE the house.
                      She is not really going to do that much damage. People who are violent with themselves (like she is) are doing it FOR your reaction.
                      To get your attention.

Don't give her what she wants.

Comment

You got two stories mixed up....you gave OP the response earlier, not me.
                        VIP Status.

Comment

ah man, i hate to see people in these situations..its an awful feeling.

like i said before, actions speak louder than words so show them the person you are and the amount that you care for them..try to relax and be the best you can for them(and yourself)

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                            You got two stories mixed up....you gave OP the response earlier, not me.
                            Lol, then my second post is for you, and my first for the OP.

Comment

This is a typical situation. Clearly it was his wife, any other situation, they or he could just let it go. Wives/gf's don't let shit go. Just apologize and say she didn't do anything wrong. Doesn't matter what she did to set her off because she's a woman and thats what they do, but its never their fault that we get mad right? When my gf calls me an asshole when we're arguing I call her the female version of an asshole. When she asks wtf thats supposed to mean I just tell her its because she always brings shit up. I don't wanna talk about feelings and emotions, talk to your fucking counselor about that.

Comment

For "im sorry" to work or mean something u need to explain to your wife that you understand what you did was wrong and that it wasnt the right thing to do..........then express that you will do everything in your power to ensure that it doesnt happen again and then......follow thru with all that you processed.

Let all that marinate in her mind and she'll come around soon enough.
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                                X