View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
cp[mike]
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

cp[mike] is very helpful cp[mike] is very helpful cp[mike] is very helpful
thanks everyone... every time i see the car/ pop the hood, even I get suprised at how clean it is... I feel like I found my "like new" CB coupe finally. now just need to make it "mine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_beginnings View Post
Excellent pickup Sir Mike. Make sure my window visors, I meant your window visors go on first!
Thanks!! Those are one of my appearance items that I've been saving for the right chassis.. and here it is, finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Lee View Post
lucky 7
that was my hope as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
I love that oem color! I would literally just put HOA badges on it in all the correct places. Do mild drop, chrome exhaust tip and call it a day. That thing is MINT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenRoc View Post
Aww yisss
Mike is back y0.
I'd keep it completely rosewood and just swap out to a grey interior man. That's my take on it.
awwwww shit lol yeah I've actually considered that. its actually a nice color, just the red interior sucks. I have grey/black already waiting for it, so maybe i should just throw that in and be done...... but then I realize how much I love Frost White and the popping contrast of a black trimmed white CB, and realize a paintjob has always been in the plans for me, so I should still plan to paint it... just this time it will be less body work (no rust to repair)

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur02 View Post
I cant believe we go through the same process all the time!!!

Just to let you know WE have a problem lol
youre not kidding. i should have said something, but i actually had that feeling last time i was at your house.. had been a while since I saw your collection and once I pulled up, I realized you havent been stopping either haha

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
- 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
- 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
- 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
- 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
- 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
- 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
- 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
Current cars:
- 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
- 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion
cp[mike] is offline   Reply With Quote