No announcement yet.

Facts about the wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense when you think about it. Since they use massive license plates. But I didn’t know that either.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

The 90-91 coupes and sedans, and I'm pretty sure the 92-93 coupes, did that as well. Personally, I'm glad for our shorter plates. I think the longer taillights make the car look wider, which helps the overall look when it's lowered.

And that fog is on the driver side. I thought I read once that when a car only has a fog light on one side, it's supposed to be on the driver's side.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-08-2020, 12:53 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
        I just found out that the European wagons have shorter inner tail lamps with an integrated rear fog on the passenger side inner tail lamp.

OMG, I'd love to find that tail-gate and those tail lights ... I've seen the wag that has the coupe inners ... woww
        Shipping would almsot surely kill the deal tho but yes! I didnt know that either!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          The 90-91 coupes and sedans, and I'm pretty sure the 92-93 coupes, did that as well. Personally, I'm glad for our shorter plates. I think the longer taillights make the car look wider, which helps the overall look when it's lowered.

And that fog is on the driver side. I thought I read once that when a car only has a fog light on one side, it's supposed to be on the driver's side.
          You can see that square right in that passenger inner tail lamp.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

its an rhd car so the fog is on the driver side. Its a UK number plate and even though in most of Europe you drive on the right side, there are some countries where you drive on the left side of the roads - including the united kingdom.
            regulations say that you need at least one fog light on the driver side of the car. you can have two on each side though.
            Oh, and i dont know if its already mentioned somewhere in this thread - but the Wagon is called "Aerodeck" here in Europe.
            Last edited by Chrizzly92; 03-09-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzly92 View Post
              Oh, and i dont know if its already mentioned somewhere in this thread - but the Wagon is called "Aerodeck" here in Europe.

Comment

its an rhd car so the fog is on the driver side. Its a UK number plate and even though in most of Europe you drive on the right side, there are some countries where you drive on the left side of the roads - including the united kingdom.
                regulations say that you need at least one fog light on the driver side of the car. you can have two on each side though.
                Hmm I stand corrected. It just threw me off since I see that square inside that inner lamp.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

How rare is the cargo cover/net?
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    How rare is the cargo cover/net?
                    Not very, still see them on eBay from time to time, but a lil pricey ...

Comment

Weighed my wagon this morning. 1993 LX, no weight reduction, full tank of gas. 3,100lbs

Comment

Did the wagon in other countries come with two piece headlights? The nipple-less ones?

Comment

^ I'm going to say yes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong in saying that the one-piece lights were only a JDM sedan option; even then, I've seen JDM sedans with two-piece lights, so I'm not fully sure on the specifics.

That bit of trivia was half of the inspiration behind my custom Euro R-style emblems

Dec. 20 edit: I noticed the photo of the Euro rear end, with the wider plate garnish and shorter taillights, seems to have died. I saved it back then, and just uploaded it to my Flickr:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-02-2020, 12:53 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                          X