Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Jeez I’ve only seen one tsx in a yard and that was 6-7 years ago
    They've been starting to show up pretty regularly here in Colorado. There are currently five in the main yards I keep an eye on, including an '11. You could say I'm no longer worried about scoring a K24 swap for the daily, if that K20A3 ever decides to let go. (*ED. - just saying, if you guys need any TSX parts, I'm regularly at the yards keeping an eye out for certain things for myself anyway)
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-19-2020, 07:41 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

props to one of the most beautiful and detailed CB builds ever!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

props to one of the most beautiful and detailed CB builds ever!
        Thanks bro! Now sell me some more parts lol

5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Long time no post. Geez where do I start. Here we go.

Threw in the S2K clutch. Never mind the wiring in the way it’s getting tucked.

Built a carpet cover for the back of the CL seat from a scrap gray CB rear seat carpet piece.

Installed, nice and clean.

Oh put my H22 in. Runs great. Very happy seeing that under my hood now.

Oh yeah the digital climate control is all in and working.

Programmed my steering wheel controls for the stereo. Everything hands free.

Added these sweet CD coupe skirts. Really glad I did this.

There’s more. I’ll post tomorrow. Stay tuned.

~Mark~

Comment

Got a few updates for Evil:
            Got a very nice Granada black jdm bumper form a good friend. Here it is getting set up with my jdm curved fogs.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403542/large.jpg

I broke down and bought a G-square style front grill. Here it is all painted with new octagon mesh and DOHC badge.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403543/large.jpg

traded some work for a carbon fiber hood. Put that on and installed the aerocatch hood latches also.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403544/large.jpg

Experimented with some DA Integra DOHC fender moldings. These are custom shortened and lowered to sit in the CB fender.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403557/large.jpg

Just got a rare climate flap moonroof visor.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403574/large.jpg

Interior is all setup & done, looking good.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403555/large.jpg

Outside is getting better. I got some more stuff coming for the rear.

https://pbase.com/deez/image/171403575/large.jpg

As always, more to come.

~Mark~

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	large.jpg .jpg
Views:	345
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	4977848

It’s been so long I forgot the picture insertion process lol
              Sorry guys.

Attached Files

~Mark~

Comment

Jesus d00d. That interior shot is money! Same with the rest, i'm jealous. To find your lip, hood, bumper, parts is rare these days. So where's your EDM thin bumper door stops to match that DOHC thing? (where the F did you get that DOHC fender bump stop haha! I've never seen that in my life and have been in the business for many years... :P _)

Comment

I made the DOHC fender pieces from DA integra ones. The rest of the moldings don’t exactly match now as they are actually 91-95 Acura legend moldings cut to fit my coupe. The real edm/jdm flat molding for coupes are hard as hell to find. Sedan Edm and jdm flat moldings are easier to find. Most countries Honda sold to did not get coupes.

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                    Well I did score a “mitsuba” DRL control module. Got it today. I only paid $25 for it too. Pretty rare to find em this cheap. I checked the inside board and it all looks good.
                    Now it did not come with a pigtail. I got the plug and pins for the wiring from two 94-97 CD Accord power door lock modules. The one inside the driver door. It’s got the right plug and I cut two of them to have the right size wire going into the correct pins. Most of the DRL control modules wiring is larger because you’re tapping into the headlights wiring. Better to just keep it all the same. Below is the DRL control module and wiring harness I built. I literally cut the wiring out of a CB at pap to get the right color wiring running to the lights.

The one tough part about doing this DRL retrofit is that you need to splice into the right and left headlight high beam wires. Not complicated but more tedious than the rest of the wires which are basically connecting them to the right spots.

Ok now for the fog lights. I’m going to use a DC2 switch that fits in the center console. Here it is below.

The blue wire is power in. This will come from the under dash fuse box accessory port #2 for (parking lights).

The red/yel wire is power out. That goes to no. 1 on the MDX micro relay I’m using.

The black is ground. Self explanatory.

The other two, red/blk and red are for the DC2 switches own illumination.

The relay goes as follows:
                    1-red/yel wire from the DC integra switch.
                    2-negative from fog light wire on the MDX combo switch
                    3-Comes from fuse#21, pin 15 on the under hood fuse box
                    5-will run to the fog lights themselves.

In case some don’t know, micro relays mostly have a 1 through 5 numbering on them for each pin. Most standard relays are 85, 86, 87, 87a, and 30. The cross reference should be as follows:

1=86
                    2=85
                    3=30
                    4=87a
                    5=87

Most standard “make & break” relays have no 4 or 87a pin. The MDX fog light relay is a simple make & break type.

Stay tuned, more to come!
                    I've been thinking about doing a DRL upgrade as well, and just caught your thread! You mind posting more details on how you got the OEM DRL system to work? So far I get you need the module, but what about adding the necessary fuses, relays, etc.?

Thanks man!

Comment

Digging the work you have done on this car! It looks great!
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

~Mark~

Comment

That’s how my coupe looks lately

~Mark~

Comment

Do your UCA hit?

Comment

Mmmmmmm that is a very nice stance…excellent wheel choice and fitment.
                              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Thanks gents. John with good coilovers nothing hits. Older worn out stuff yeah the uca will hit. The wheels are very rare Keiichi model 17x9 16lbs a wheel. The drift kings signature line of wheels from the late 90’s.

~Mark~

Comment

Working...
                                X