No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: The car is being claimed by one of my ride or die homies from way back who wouldn’t let me send it away for scrap. He has plans to bring this tired old chassis back to her former glory. The car needs A LOT of work but he’s willing and able. I’ll try and get him to make an account on here to keep things updated. It will take a while to make progress because he’s currently building an S60 Volvo but rest assured the car is in good hands now. And honestly I’m happy it will live again.

Last picture I’ve taken of my car. Sad to see it this way considering what it used to be like but good to know it will make a comeback.

I’ll be handing over my custom JDM one piecers and a few other goodies so he’ll have a bit of a head start.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Awesome news! It's crazy how much better you can feel about a project if it's just clean, too. Have him pressure wash everything and remove parts that are so damaged they're not worth saving. It seems to help me, anyway.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I can see hope in these photos! Be surprised what a good wash and buff will do! Always loved the lights too, wish I had them.

Comment

Working...
        X