No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my wife does have extended family in Bend, so....

I'm glad you kept the car the way it is. It works especially well with your factory color. I've always believed the best colors on 'cbs are the teals/blues/greens. My favorite is the '90 teal. It had the perfect balance of blue and green. The other years colors were either more blue or more green.

I think the black out front will look cool on my white coupe, but i'd love to see it on a solaris silver.

Comment

Lucien dx bumpers look decent on Solaris silver, if islandhopper doesn't wont mine I'll be installing it on my car for winter

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Wimp go low or go home haha
      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
        Lucien dx bumpers look decent on Solaris silver, if islandhopper doesn't wont mine I'll be installing it on my car for winter
        Do eet! Or if you change your mind, send them to me.

Comment

man long time no talk! Well I don't know if you have a Facebook or not yet but theres a spring meet were planning for May 29th to Nehalem State park and you should try to join us! Itd be great to see ya again

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

You didn't accept any money from the broad in the Mercedes, but you should have accepted money for plowing the roads for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
              man long time no talk! Well I don't know if you have a Facebook or not yet but theres a spring meet were planning for May 29th to Nehalem State park and you should try to join us! Itd be great to see ya again
              Oh man i missed this post! i'll have to try for the next one or something. I'm back in Wahington now but the CB is still in Oregon. Just need to find the time to go and get it up here.

Definitely wanna see the CB guys again. let me know if something is going on.

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
              You didn't accept any money from the broad in the Mercedes, but you should have accepted money for plowing the roads for them!
              Right?! There were a few times i thought i was gonna get stuck but the CB is such a trooper in the snow, even slammed! Im sure i helped clear a few neighborhood streets.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Well what are you doing? Get the cb up here and start attending our meets (well I just show up, Joey and others really set it up) it's a lot more organized now!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Wimp go low or go home haha
                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

My god your car is beautiful. I remember it from seeing that front end shot sitting under that carport in front of the garage after you did the retrofit. I can`t remember what thread it was in, but I fell in love with it.

Your retrofit is amazing!! I`m glad you take lots of pictures, I`m the same way when I tackle anything on my car, most of it is documented. If I ever do decide to retrofit my one pieces you`ll be the one I`m looking for for info!

Keep up the good work And again, gorgeous car!

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Where you located now? HondaFest is this weekend btw.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                      Well what are you doing? Get the cb up here and start attending our meets (well I just show up, Joey and others really set it up) it's a lot more organized now!
                      Working on it! Gonna be flying back down to Bend and getting a U-Haul w/car trailer and bringing all my shit up to my new place. Shouldn't be too long before that happens and i can roll out with you guys. or i could always show up in the bimmer...

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
                      My god your car is beautiful. I remember it from seeing that front end shot sitting under that carport in front of the garage after you did the retrofit. I can`t remember what thread it was in, but I fell in love with it.

Your retrofit is amazing!! I`m glad you take lots of pictures, I`m the same way when I tackle anything on my car, most of it is documented. If I ever do decide to retrofit my one pieces you`ll be the one I`m looking for for info!

Keep up the good work And again, gorgeous car!
                      Much thanks! Anytime you need some advice or help trouble shooting HID/projector/retrofit stuff or anything really, feel free to ask. as long as i have experience with it i'll try and help.

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                      Where you located now? HondaFest is this weekend btw.
                      Bow, WA. I'll be at a friends birthday in Portland this weekend! But im definitely down to attend some meets when i get the Honda back. I've got a freshened up A6/H2U5 combo waiting for it, plus a few other goodies..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wanna see something sad?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

This is sad... please tell us it's temporary!
                          1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Ugh....! Ya. Leaves hold moisture. Temp right?

Comment

Not really sure guys. I'm living in Germany now and the car is with a trusted friend. I think i will have him remove all the goodies and maybe use them on another CB. The car still runs but it is beat down and tired. Might be time to put it to rest and have its memory live on in another chassis. Still have a lot of the cool parts like suspension and lights and other cool things i picked up over the years...like that flushie.

That being said if anyone is interested in some parts...let me know.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Come on.., you know if you store it it won't go bad. It could be as good as before. So ... store it somewhere dryer, put a cover on it and it will be waiting for you when you return. Assuming you are returning...

Comment

Working...
                                X