No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man love all the nice parts and stuff suck bout the dent.

and are those halos/angel eyes for the projectors i see there?
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
      nice man love all the nice parts and stuff suck bout the dent.

and are those halos/angel eyes for the projectors i see there?
      Thanks again bro...yeah...i was at a party and my buddy got in a fight and threw some kids face into my fender. Was pretty cool at the time, but is regrettable now..

And yes, those are the Morimoto CCFL Angel Eyes. Should look pretty sweet once i get the retro completed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Awsome dog, nice cb btw.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

hey hows the sound of the magnaflow muffler? got a p/n for it?

Comment

its a 95 legend lip they changed them in 94 and 95 we use the 92 93 ones
            Ah ok guess ill have to remeber that when i do an wagon
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              The more i look i dont think thats an stock legend lip i think its something else lol i really like it but it cant be an legend lip the sides dont have the wholes in them like that.....
              its a 95 legend lip they changed them in 94 and 95 we use the 92 93 ones
              correct sir its the 94 coupe

OP great job so far man, im lovin the fogs alot. might do it to my 93 bumper
              thank you for the inspiration

Comment

Glad you finally made an MRT. So much to love! Where do I begin?

I love....
                The Laurel Blue Metallic
                DX coupe
                The wheels
                The Magnaflow
                Mother Nature paint fade
                The dog riding shotgun

A passenger side mirror block-off plate and mudguards with white lettering are all this thing needs.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That is my favorite CB blue-

You've got some pretty nice goodies there too!
                  Keep it up!
                  Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                    Thanks again bro...yeah...i was at a party and my buddy got in a fight and threw some kids face into my fender. Was pretty cool at the time, but is regrettable now..

And yes, those are the Morimoto CCFL Angel Eyes. Should look pretty sweet once i get the retro completed.
                    will look sweet bro!! can't wait
                    back at it again

Comment

LOVE them.

Nice I was wondering about Megan Coilovers

lol...thanks man.

On a side-note: i may be getting into a 91' Jade Green CB9. My bro's mom is trying to get rid of hers...and im seriously contemplating taking it off of her hands...it's fucking MINT too!

Thank you!

I appreciate all the support that's already been shown by you guys! It really means a lot. One of the main reasons why this site kicks so much ass!
                      do it bro wagons ftw
                      x100 Wagons Def FTW

Anyway this thing is Mint man keep up the good work. Love this car!!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

This thing is cleaaan! Haha keep it up brotha your doin good by her

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Looks great bro!!! Very nice! Loving the color
                          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                            hey hows the sound of the magnaflow muffler? got a p/n for it?
                            Real deep and mellow during normal loads.. till 3800-4k then it screams. Has the slightest rasp from 4200-4500k under heavy load, mostly due to the cheapo test pipe. Not bad really. I am more than pleased with it. Part number is 15687 through Magnaflow directly...

here's a link: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=all&id=6932

It's a bit pricey straight from Magnaflow...i happen to have been super lucky and find a full cat-back BNIB on craigslist for $100. I was in the market for other brands and almost got the Megan Racing kit, but then i found this and couldn't pass it up!

Originally posted by CB7_REESE View Post
                            correct sir its the 94 coupe

OP great job so far man, im lovin the fogs alot. might do it to my 93 bumper
                            thank you for the inspiration
                            Yes, it is in-fact a 94' Legend Lip. And thank you! I love the look of these fogs too...even more than OEM...i just wish they fit a lil' better.

Good luck with your mod!

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Glad you finally made an MRT. So much to love! Where do I begin?

I love....
                            The Laurel Blue Metallic
                            DX coupe
                            The wheels
                            The Magnaflow
                            Mother Nature paint fade
                            The dog riding shotgun

A passenger side mirror block-off plate and mudguards with white lettering are all this thing needs.
                            Thanks Bro! lol...my Dog is always ridin' shotty..too bad he's so hairy. Im always having to vacuum that seat!

And I've actually been thinkin' about highlighting the lettering on the flaps with white...any ideas on what would work best?

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                            That is my favorite CB blue-

You've got some pretty nice goodies there too!
                            Keep it up!
                            Thanks! i try to make sure i do right by her and use quality parts.

will look sweet bro!! can't wait
                            Me too!

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
                            Nice I was wondering about Megan Coilovers
                            x100 Wagons Def FTW

Anyway this thing is Mint man keep up the good work. Love this car!!
                            Thanks to you as well! I'll try and talk her into just giving it to me...which i really think is possible. I've always been a son, not just a friend of her boy...we'll see.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                            This thing is cleaaan! Haha keep it up brotha your doin good by her
                            Thank you too! That means alot from you man. I've been a fan of yours since the first time i saw it! we'll have to set up a meet sometime soon and swap stories...see you around!

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                            Looks great bro!!! Very nice! Loving the color
                            Thanks dude! Me too!

Thanks everybody...more pics and mods to come soon!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Chillin' next to my buddy dave with his S13....california special! that thing is awesome...totally OEM and mint as FUCK! he actually went to cali to pick it up since they only made this version with a drop-top for So-Cal.

Got to slide it around the lot in the rain this morning....so fun.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Chillin' next to my buddy dave with his S13....california special! that thing is awesome...totally OEM and mint as FUCK! he actually went to cali to pick it up since they only made this version with a drop-top for So-Cal.
                                They made convertible s13's in other states.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X