• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Dose Your Screen Name Mean???

here's how it go's....

snailin91= snailin for the turbo snail shell, n 91 cause its a 1991
    now its your turn...

clark- name

ster- short for "miester"...and we all know how cool XXXX-miester's are..

dotcom- .com (pretty simple...)

but as far as origin... thats something else..

Comment

weve DEFINITLEY done this before . . . no offense or anything

ACC0RD22 . . . take a wild guess
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Ron= my name
        cb7=my car

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

92HondaEX - year, make, and model of my car.
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

owequitit - OWE! Quit It!

I was trying to think of something that hadn't been used before while I was signing up for some stupid website back in the day, and all of the other names I wanted were taken. The Simpson's scene with Bart, where he kept hurting himself and saying that just randomly popped into my head, so I used it. It stuck after that.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

wed=nickname back in middle school and i dont know where the 3k came from...
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                92HondaEX - year, make, and model of my car.
                that would actually be year make and trim line...the model is accord..

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                  that would actually be year make and trim line...the model is accord..
                  My bad... I stand corrected!
                  My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

grumpy= cause i have a grumpy from the 7 dwarfs in my car and i am a grumpy person in the morning or after a long day at work

93= year accord i have =)
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

My name speaks of the once glorious days of my car. Man, when I first got it it was so much faster/better than it is now....

Nah I just did it cause it rhymed, and I tried to sign up with 'sportyaccordy' but that didn't work.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

jdm= back in my ricer days when i thought jdm was the shit, and i first used that name when i first signed up for forums like 2 yrs ago and it just stuck with me.

cord= short for accord

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          My name speaks of the once glorious days of my car. Man, when I first got it it was so much faster/better than it is now....

Nah I just did it cause it rhymed, and I tried to sign up with 'sportyaccordy' but that didn't work.
                          I just noticed that your sn has a y at the end . . . ive always assumed it was gloryaccord
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Deever - the common mispronunciation of my last name, Dever (DEH-ver)... I just embraced it, since there's no escaping it!

Gote - part of a band name that I created when I was 14... I played guitar, my friend played bass, and a guy we met in Latin class played drums. We TRIED to form a band (which never came to pass). One day we tried to think of names. After a million funny attempts of XXXX and the XXXXs (the format I was fond of at the time) I blurted out "Dick Gote and the Wooliwarts"... 'Dick Gote' was actually a crack at satan worshippers (who we constantly made fun of, along with neo-Nazis... both had active groups in our school). We liked to think that satan worshipers liked to screw goats Anyway, the 'drummer' associated me with the Dick Gote character, and even made a cartoon of it. It kinda stuck, and I made the deevergote name in 1997... kept it ever since.

Comment

i came up with tomace234 in the 7th grade when i first got an email address..it comes from ace ventura when he introduces himself as "Tom Ace" to the rich guy when he goes to his party to check if he had stolen the dolphin and i have used that screen name for everything ever since. the 234 is just cause i needed to have a number at the end and it was easy to remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X