No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the progress. As of yesterday its been running. Everything turned out great. Perfect compression accross all Cylinders (255psi) Idles just perfect and drives good too. It will engage vtec but runs rough. Its way louder! NOT doing it just wanted to try it. Overall the valvetrain is not that much louder than oem specs. Idle is not ridiculas but you can tell its got work. Its getting tuned on 4/22/11 maybe sooner......

This head was bought already with a minor Ported nd Polish job (used) Everything else was added

70mm TB

Blox Spec B cams

OEM h22a cams

Spec B cams

Piston nd valve meet

OEM sleeves

Already

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

i love your h22 setup with nitrous, i look up to this engine build
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Looking good man, your SE is very inspiring, they're hard to find though, atleast down here they are!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Man you're about to have my wife mad at me, your build/cars are very inspiring! I feel like going to spend money on my engine now.

Very nice dude, keep up the good work!!!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

your cars badass. what rear visor is that? you said its an avs but for what car? it looks like it fits perfect.
            COUPE K24

Comment

Man, I love both your cars! You're puttin' out some mad power in the white one though. I hope mine turns out half as good as yours. Mad props homie!
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Car is looking great, the 3rd to 2nd accidently happens.. happened to me before but was lucky enough to catch it. Keep up the great work

Comment

sweet mother of coupes .
                  i have said it before and will say again , you have some impressive cb's man .
                  Very inspiring ..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                    i love your h22 setup with nitrous, i look up to this engine build
                    Thanks Bro!

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Looking good man, your SE is very inspiring, they're hard to find though, atleast down here they are!
                    Yeah there really different than the other trims

Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
                    Man you're about to have my wife mad at me, your build/cars are very inspiring! I feel like going to spend money on my engine now.
                    Very nice dude, keep up the good work!!!
                    lol! Thanks man. We try our hardest to represent the cb chassis

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                    your cars badass. what rear visor is that? you said its an avs but for what car? it looks like it fits perfect.
                    Thanks a bunch. The side visors are avs but the rear is a spoiler from sarona designs

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                    Man, I love both your cars! You're puttin' out some mad power in the white one though. I hope mine turns out half as good as yours. Mad props homie!
                    Thankyou! Yeah just cus I maxed my baby turbo if not it would of seen 570whp+ with that amount of torque it made

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                    Car is looking great, the 3rd to 2nd accidently happens.. happened to me before but was lucky enough to catch it. Keep up the great work
                    Yeah man that's the 3rd time!!!!! Sucks but easy fix once Ur used to it lol

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                    sweet mother of coupes .
                    i have said it before and will say again , you have some impressive cb's man .
                    Very inspiring ..
                    Thanks Bro! I try to be as inspiring as possible. I've always wanted to do this Nd now that I can I'm enjoying it Nd documenting it/ taking advices from you guys Nd try to help out. I've been down with cb chassis for a minute now!
                    Last edited by NWaccord; 05-03-2011, 03:34 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

We took both cars this sat. For some tuning. White one just got a re touch on it. I'm very satisfied with the results on the h22a. Runs real strong Nd feels stronger than a lot of newer cars. All motor it made 231whp 168wtq. Lost a Lil tq......and on the the sauce (75 shot) made 302whp 260wtq! This run didn't get saved on file. Only have the 296whp run. It was less cus the bottle psi went down a bit

Washed her up before the tune

Last edited by NWaccord; 05-04-2011, 03:48 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

great news pal . sounds bad ass. again ,congrats on the 300 break .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

This coupe is soooooo tough!!!! Damn!!
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

This is definately a badass Accord!!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                            Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

All i can say is dam.... ive seen your rides and im in love....i was thinking i had my car looking good then i saw yours in person.....guess i need to get back in my garage well done.
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

wow! congrats on the 300whp mark, im building my h22 after yours i want your setup all motor nitrous
                                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                                X