Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Going sideways

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullhorn7 View Post
    Am I The Only One Here Thats Been Sideways In A Cb? Intentionally?
    Almost.i Am Stupid N Be Tryin Newish 2 Lol.i Got A 3rd Gen And Go To The Lowes Meet Over Here On Wed Nights And Every Time It Rains All The Hondas Come Out And Start Driftin Lol. My Honda Homies Kept Fkn With Me So I Said Fts And Tried It 4 The First Time. It Was Fun. Then Rear Left Tire Bounced Off Of A Curb And Bent That Lowwer Control Arm. It Look Like I Had Quadrastreer Lol. I Drove All The Way Home Under 20mph Or Else The Car Would Keep Gettin Scary Loose. That Tire Screeched N Pulled To That Side All The Way Home And A Cop Pulled Me Over When I Usually Run From Dem. I Was So Scared Like The Girl On The Blair Witch Project Because I Usually Run If It Is Possible. But Shit He Just Rode Behind Me All The Way With His Flashers On. Man Dat Ish Was Immbarasin But Now I Know My Lesson N Wont Try Again. At Least Not N A Fwd Car

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      anything not front wheel drive.

My FC RX7 liked going sideways, but the lack of power steering made wheel kick back a total sumbitch.
      really? I love taking the cb7 or cg on a rainy day and sliding around...I can drift them both quit well

Do not need wet weather though...I scared the piss out of two little brats in a movie theater parking lot (hot and dry day I might add) by sliding around and general hell raising near them...they will think twice before bugging a complete stranger I think...especially one that just sits there and ignores them...well until we get out to the parking lot

But my 240 was very fun...the supra was more fun
      Last edited by bcjammerx; 06-27-2010, 06:13 AM.
      ____

Comment

Originally posted by Phate View Post
        does snow count?

CD5 + snowtires + empty backroads = rally driver fantasies.

Also: Toyota Highlander + V6 + 4WD + disabled TCS/VSC + heavy right foot = epic 4-wheel drifts.
        dang in the snow props to you a lot of people cant drive for s*** in the snow

Originally posted by deevergote
        He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
        1990 Accord EX
        1996 Civic hatch *gone*
        1994 Integra

Comment

Originally posted by ingold View Post
          guys around here know my driftin, I can drift better with the CB after it rains then most of the rwd kids at school. they get jealous.
          hahaha awesome! cb what now

He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
          1990 Accord EX
          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
          1994 Integra

Comment

go karts, at this certain go karting place, i drift the entire track and ill only be one second slower than top track time of the day.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by GLICIOUS21 View Post
              Almost.i Am Stupid N Be Tryin Newish 2 Lol.i Got A 3rd Gen And Go To The Lowes Meet Over Here On Wed Nights And Every Time It Rains All The Hondas Come Out And Start Driftin Lol. My Honda Homies Kept Fkn With Me So I Said Fts And Tried It 4 The First Time. It Was Fun. Then Rear Left Tire Bounced Off Of A Curb And Bent That Lowwer Control Arm. It Look Like I Had Quadrastreer Lol. I Drove All The Way Home Under 20mph Or Else The Car Would Keep Gettin Scary Loose. That Tire Screeched N Pulled To That Side All The Way Home And A Cop Pulled Me Over When I Usually Run From Dem. I Was So Scared Like The Girl On The Blair Witch Project Because I Usually Run If It Is Possible. But Shit He Just Rode Behind Me All The Way With His Flashers On. Man Dat Ish Was Immbarasin But Now I Know My Lesson N Wont Try Again. At Least Not N A Fwd Car
              huh?my eyez got lazy jk.welcome aboard!
              " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

Comment

^^reading that hurted my brain

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

keep practicing, its fun, just try in a open parking lot wen its wet out, just throttle the gas and ebrake, and just SLIDE!!! lol,i love it, just try not to do it in the street, i almost hit a pole from that shit!! lol

Comment

i agree. u could always just buy a beater rwd. thats how i started and its more fun. i learned on a bone stock 240. i wouldnt recommend a parking lot though, u risk attracting too much heat. play it safe,buckle up. our town had a track theyd let us use on wkends.that way we were in a controlled environment and posed no hazard to the general public or their property.good luck with it
                    " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

Comment

Originally posted by hmchaos View Post
                      huh?my Eyez Got Lazy Jk.welcome Aboard!
                      Lol, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drboy2692 View Post
                        keep Practicing, Its Fun, Just Try In A Open Parking Lot Wen Its Wet Out, Just Throttle The Gas And Ebrake, And Just Slide!!! Lol,i Love It, Just Try Not To Do It In The Street, I Almost Hit A Pole From That Shit!! Lol
                        Ha Ha, Yea I Think Um Better Off Hittin That Curb Lmao. I Loved It 2 But Like You Say Shoot I Gotta Keep Practicin.:d

Comment

By The Way, When The Cop Ask Me What Happen I Blamed It On A Pot Hole He He He
                          Last edited by GLICIOUS21; 06-27-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Ha Ha, Yea I Think Um Better Off Hittin That Curb Lmao. I Loved It 2 But Like You Say Shoot I Gotta Keep Practicin.:d
                            haha, and when it snowed here, i went driftin all through the main road lmao was awesome, kind of hard to keep control off, actually the first five min. (basically my 1st time or 1st winter with my cb7 n on the road with snow) i hit a curb real hard (right tire) and then after i did some main road drifting, i took a turn too hard, and hit another curb REAL hard(left tire), in front of some girls that were crazy enough to b walking outside in the snow, i was embarrassed, but after that?? i got the hang of it, n since now it's basically rainy season up here in PA, i just stick to wet drifting ok im done now hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by drboy2692 View Post
                              haha, and when it snowed here, i went driftin all through the main road lmao was awesome, kind of hard to keep control off, actually the first five min. (basically my 1st time or 1st winter with my cb7 n on the road with snow) i hit a curb real hard (right tire) and then after i did some main road drifting, i took a turn too hard, and hit another curb REAL hard(left tire), in front of some girls that were crazy enough to b walking outside in the snow, i was embarrassed, but after that?? i got the hang of it, n since now it's basically rainy season up here in PA, i just stick to wet drifting ok im done now hahaha
                              ahh man in front of the ladies! that sucks

1990 Accord EX
                              1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                              1994 Integra

Comment

Drifting in an e36 M3 is always fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X